Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie - First thread post - Seeking knowledge
06-19-2011, 06:35 AM,
RE: Newbie - First thread post - Seeking knowledge
what would you suggest then to match the lace to your skin color something that will be transparant and not be noticible in any light

(06-18-2011, 10:28 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote:
(06-18-2011, 10:58 AM)JamesJr Wrote: Does anyone have any experience with EverPure sulfate - free leave in conditioner?
Is this okay for our systems?

I haven`t used it myself but I think someone left a post a while back re `Everpure`products in general, praising them ... that conditioner is sulfate-free [big plus/ideal when it comes to system hair] so that should be just fine.... Paul.
Glad this has helped you sparda..... just regarding the last 2 lines of your post there..... lace normally ``takes-on`` the colour of the skin beneath it because it`s more or less transparent to the eye and is a type of optical-illusion really ...by allowing scalp show-through, the eye is `tricked`into only seeing the skin, so different skin colours will still show through and not `clash`with the lace... I`d be cautious of bleaching the lace itself ...bleach by it`s very nature turns things white ....you wouldn`t want your lace to be totally white against, let`s say a dark-ish skin tone or it would certainly be very obvious.....cheers...Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie - First thread post - Seeking knowledge - sparda15 - 06-19-2011, 06:35 AM