Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
06-06-2012, 01:58 AM,
RE: Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
bumping this post I hope leo or anyone can help.

I would like the same type partial, leo mentions how thin it is,my concern is having such a thin piece that there wont be enough hair to hide the glue or lace.
06-06-2012, 06:29 AM,
The best way to do what I done here guys is to buy a stock piece and cut around the template roughly. Seperate the hair as best you can and then cut.

When I first ever did this last year I wasn't shown a thing. I just went straight for it after the idea was recommended to me from Paul (cheers Paul) I now have has the same one stock system for over a year! A few pieces and worn out over time and been binned so I go back to the system and cut another template from it. It's easy when you get the hang of it in the end!

I use tape btw guys, It's tidy for me to clean up and easy to stick on, normally I have to cut strips on the tape to fit the template of the piece. All easy to do! Only slight downside with tape is you can feel something when rubbing your head or if someone were to rub your head, but there's ways around that. Main thing is you look good! No more combing hair forward and feeling insecure when the wind hits you. It really brings confidence back and I mean alot!

I tend to wear my hair forward aswell which makes the blend even easier, it's slightly trickier when you coming the system back but it can be done, somedays I just comb it back for the fun of it, just like to make sure it's attached strongly at the edges.

Hope this helps you all,

Leondon
06-06-2012, 06:50 AM,
so despite only a small amount of hair on a thin strip of lace you stillc ant see the tape or lace?

Have you any close ups of your hairline as the pics you posted arent the clearest.

thanks so mcuh.
06-06-2012, 08:43 AM,
Firstly, you don't necessarily need hair to hide the lace. The lace blends with the skin, so even if there isn't hair, you won't see it.
Secondly, there will be hair, so its even less of a problem!

Places like TopLace make fake eyebrows & moustaches which are small sized pieces.
As they say, size doesn't matter!

A small front partial won't show any more or less lace that a normal size hair piece.
06-07-2012, 05:27 AM,
Thanks if leo could post some pics I'd really appreciate it.
06-07-2012, 09:37 AM,
Maybe someone can help. When leo states he seperated the hair what does he mean?

Surely the lace has hair on it so I dont understand how you can seperate the hair, if your cutting lace arent you cutting the hair?

Also do you cut the lace from underneath.

Thanks.
06-07-2012, 09:49 AM,
He means you 'part' the hair where you want to cut.
You then follow that line and cut it.
Your best bet is to use a very sharp craft knife and do it from underneath.
You may lose the odd individual hair when cutting, but in the scheme of things, this really isn't a problem.
Always best to cut the shape slightly larger than you need and then trim it down.
06-07-2012, 09:51 AM,
thanks hersute.
06-13-2012, 03:48 AM,
Sticky material...nice
11-14-2012, 09:26 PM,
Hi leondon,

u ordered jet black.
I wonder if the knots werent too visible?