Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Unit complete top class
06-16-2011, 12:46 PM,
Stock Unit complete top class
Hi all,

Received my stock system through yesterday and have to say by tonight, I've already headlined a gig in Glasgow, and been out with my friends, whilst wearing! Its actually quite incredible and haven't had a second look once. Its that easy its scary. People are completely clueless to say the least and this includes my own mother.

Anyways I ordered a jet black piece, freestyle and came around i'd say 60-65% density. I use a glue I borrowed from my grandfather for his prosthetic ear. Its skin friendly and extremely powerful.

I cut the piece myself as I only wear it as a partial to cover my receding hairline and it brings back my fringe and youthful appearance. I look so much better it's crazy! I even cut the hair in myself to fit the style with the rest of my hair and tbh I think I've done an awesome job.

I thought i'd share this experience to those who are possibly thinking of taking this option and that its unbelievable when you pull it off. Just be confident about it and know it can be done. I shall post a before and after picture as soon as I can.

Best decision I've made in a long time! good bye £20 a month on messy nanogen Smile

Messages In This Thread
Stock Unit complete top class - leondon90 - 06-16-2011, 12:46 PM
RE: Stock Unit complete top class - El Che - 06-17-2011, 04:32 AM
RE: Stock Unit complete top class - shwaap - 06-17-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: Stock Unit complete top class - El Che - 06-18-2011, 10:37 AM
RE: Stock Unit complete top class - LTB - 06-17-2011, 07:21 AM