Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Unit complete top class
06-16-2011, 12:46 PM,
Stock Unit complete top class
Hi all,

Received my stock system through yesterday and have to say by tonight, I've already headlined a gig in Glasgow, and been out with my friends, whilst wearing! Its actually quite incredible and haven't had a second look once. Its that easy its scary. People are completely clueless to say the least and this includes my own mother.

Anyways I ordered a jet black piece, freestyle and came around i'd say 60-65% density. I use a glue I borrowed from my grandfather for his prosthetic ear. Its skin friendly and extremely powerful.

I cut the piece myself as I only wear it as a partial to cover my receding hairline and it brings back my fringe and youthful appearance. I look so much better it's crazy! I even cut the hair in myself to fit the style with the rest of my hair and tbh I think I've done an awesome job.

I thought i'd share this experience to those who are possibly thinking of taking this option and that its unbelievable when you pull it off. Just be confident about it and know it can be done. I shall post a before and after picture as soon as I can.

Best decision I've made in a long time! good bye £20 a month on messy nanogen Smile
06-16-2011, 08:31 PM,
RE: Stock Unit complete top class
Good to hear and glad you`re so happy with it ... pics will be interesting when you have time etc... Paul.
06-17-2011, 04:32 AM,
I'm impressed with John's customer service,I ordered a stock piece last week on 9th June and it arrived here in Dublin today.There was no messing about unlike another place I ordered from, when it took a few months to receive a piece that turned out to be unwearable.

Thanks again John
06-17-2011, 04:59 AM,
If you`re looking for a stylist in Dublin let me know ..have details here of a guy who does system cut-in`s ....... Paul.
06-17-2011, 07:21 AM,
Looking forward to seeing the photos!
If you are looking for a stylist in the Glasgow area then drop me a pm and i will pass on the details of a great stylist!
06-17-2011, 05:12 PM,
(06-17-2011, 04:32 AM)El Che Wrote: I'm impressed with John's customer service,I ordered a stock piece last week on 9th June and it arrived here in Dublin today.There was no messing about unlike another place I ordered from, when it took a few months to receive a piece that turned out to be unwearable.

Thanks again John

I have to strongly second that opinion. John's customer service is second to none! I also love the fact that you can also call him,which I have all the way here from Romania. He has me as a customer for life!
06-17-2011, 11:58 PM,
shwaap? are you romanian ? or are you living there? could you write me an e-mail at [email protected]? regards!
06-18-2011, 10:37 AM,
(06-17-2011, 04:59 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: If you`re looking for a stylist in Dublin let me know ..have details here of a guy who does system cut-in`s ....... Paul.

Hi Paul,

Could you please email me this guys details [email protected] wife cuts in my pieces at the moment but it would be nice to have an alternative professional stylist as herself said she's fed up with this particular chore :-)
Cheers mate
06-18-2011, 09:13 PM,
Sent you that this morning....cheers, Paul.