Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA using pics of Toplace pieces for Stock Unit Gallery!
06-20-2011, 05:26 AM,
RE: BA using pics of Toplace pieces for Stock Unit Gallery!
It just goes to show how manufacturing varies when we were both discussing the same process but with completely opposite satisfaction!
Just as has been said the 'threads' do often and easily get broken.
For me, this has resulted in fraying but it has never cause the piece to become 'baggy' and lose its shape.
I was under the impression that the lace was 'moulded' in to a dome shape and then strengthened with the concentric stitching.

Because all retailers make the same claims, but supply different standards of products, a huge amount of time & money is wasted trying to find a good hair piece.
Not only that, but I appreciate that everyone (as customers) has their own preferences.

Wouldn't it be great to be able to go to a 'Trade Fair' where retailers (or direct to public manufacturers) were all under one roof and we could see & compare the quality and products, first hand, before spending our money?
These sort of conventions exist for most consumables, so I'd be surprised if they didn't exist for hair pieces.
If anyone knows of such an event, please speak up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: BA using pics of Toplace pieces for Stock Unit Gallery! - Hersute - 06-20-2011, 05:26 AM