Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed urgently
06-10-2011, 04:57 PM,
Advice needed urgently
guys is my first month everything is seem to be going ok

I just want to know how can you make the lace invisible on the hairline

i dont even show too much hairline to begin with but i do part my hair from the side and you could see the line easily..which gives it away

i did bleach the knots attachment cannot be anybetter ..maybe i too much glue or the lace is to long i dont think it could be cut any more as is been cut to where the hair is planted.

xeon in his pictures is showing his hairline i dont know how hes pulling it in daytime and normal lighting at work...

this lining is shown from a downward and side angle. please help

will getting swiss and bleaching knots more make a difference..

i'm sure all of you agree

but if the hairline problem can be solved....this is the most amazing thing in the world!!!!!!!
06-10-2011, 07:00 PM,
RE: Advice needed urgently
Hi sparda15 .. can you post a pic for us ? I assume from your question ``will getting swiss and bleaching knots make a difference`` that your front hairline is French lace? Swiss is normally better for invisibility at the front so you could have a French base but specify Swiss front.... any combination of base materials is possible/available. Knots are bleached at the factory, particularly at the front... post a pic of your front there if you can... what exactly is visible ..is it a shine or a dark-ish `line`? Paul.
06-10-2011, 09:44 PM,
I have never found French lace to be suitable for an exposed hairline. You need Swiss, so you are going in the right direction. With the French, if you cut the excess lace off, you can get a passable look which you can partially expose.

I agree a photo would help us diagnose the problem (blank your face out if you prefer).

One thing which may help is to use more layers of glue. Lace (of any type) disappears by sinking into the glue. French lace is coarser, so it needs more glue to sink into.
06-12-2011, 11:21 AM,
I have attached the pic as I said before that the picture lighting doesnt show as much as is noticble in reality.. the line shows from a downward and side sngle. i even wear my hair down but i part from the center but that seperation shows the line to...even if i part my hair from the side it would sow. please help

(06-10-2011, 09:44 PM)Baldrich Wrote: I have never found French lace to be suitable for an exposed hairline. You need Swiss, so you are going in the right direction. With the French, if you cut the excess lace off, you can get a passable look which you can partially expose.

I agree a photo would help us diagnose the problem (blank your face out if you prefer).

One thing which may help is to use more layers of glue. Lace (of any type) disappears by sinking into the glue. French lace is coarser, so it needs more glue to sink into.

i tried attaching the pic but is not attaching any advice on how to
06-12-2011, 09:28 PM,
Hi sparda..... you click on the ``New reply`` button/tab just down on the bottom-right there,....... then click `` choose file`` at the bottom-left of that box, you then select your file from wherever it`s been saved on your Computer, you then click ``Add attachment`` on the right-hand side there, finally click ``Post reply`` at the bottom.
06-13-2011, 02:56 AM,
Paul

I did exactlly that but after i click add attachment it refreshes but you dont see an attachment I tried multiple times

(06-12-2011, 09:28 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi sparda..... you click on the ``New reply`` button/tab just down on the bottom-right there,....... then click `` choose file`` at the bottom-left of that box, you then select your file from wherever it`s been saved on your Computer, you then click ``Add attachment`` on the right-hand side there, finally click ``Post reply`` at the bottom.
06-13-2011, 03:19 AM,
I had a problem a few days back with logging-in .....site wouldn`t / couldn`t recognise my password etc. so maybe it`s a technical issue ....it may resolve itself in a while. I`ll try an attachment just for curiosity and let you know if it works.....
Yeah ..it worked fine for me there... I attached a pic of an old system [ I removed it again by using the edit facility] so I honestly don`t know why you can`t attach...maybe someone with more of a PC-tuned brain can give some advice ?
06-15-2011, 10:51 AM,
tried again still not working
is there only one kind of bleach or there are several which matches your complexion.... i told john to tell the factor to bleach the knots and thats how i used it...........i have a olive skin color kinda like the latin population , is not too dark.
06-15-2011, 08:17 PM,
I took some pics a few months back of a new system etc. using a digital camera... for some reason, no way could I post them here even though they were just saved on the Computer in a normal file, yet when I took them again using this web-cam thing [ with poorer-quality shots] there was no problem posting them here...... I don`t know why and computers wreck my head at the best of times .... so it`s possible that it`s a similar issue for you ..... may I suggest you send the pics to John directly by attaching to an e-mail? He should be able to give you some feed-back once he has seen them........ also, the factory bleaches knots for you, especially at the front... the idea /reason for it is that dark/black `` dots`` [ the actual hair-knots] won`t be visible to the eye against the skin.... your particular skin-colour should not be an issue as the lace tends to `take on`/blend in against most skin tones.... I`d really like to get to the bottom of your issue as it will be good information to have for future newbies .... try attaching the pics on an e -mail to John...best wishes for now, Paul.
06-16-2011, 11:10 AM,
Hi guys,

Maybe you could try uploading to a site like 'Imageshack' and link us to the pics through a post on here, if you wanted?