Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All SFS System Photos.
06-08-2011, 12:58 PM,
All SFS System Photos.
Hey guys, I took some pics today of my toplace all SFS system. To be honest with you guys, the pictures don't really do it justice. I like the way it looks better in person than in photos.. For some reasons photos never look that great for me. But at least it is something. I am very happy with the system, they followed my directions nicely.. and I am a happy camper. I really like the hairline ventilation and the density is perfect. I hope he remembers my order on file, because I would get the same exact thing again. i forgot what density i picked to be honest.. something around the 60-65 percent range, Spikey front ventilation.
more pics ..................

Attached Files Image(s)

06-08-2011, 01:06 PM,
RE: All SFS System Photos.
That looks great, well done man. Always good to see a result like this.
06-08-2011, 07:30 PM,
Yup.. looking really nice there Xeon... nice density with scalp show-through...are you using a product on it to give it that wet look or is it just that it`s new and the camera makes it look wet ? Just my curiosity as usual ! Well done.... Paul.
06-08-2011, 08:29 PM,
Why don't you grow out your side and back hair?
I just think it would make things a lot easier, especially blending, if you had more of your own hair to work with. I would like to see this in real life, as I would imagine that a style like this would be difficult to pull off.
06-09-2011, 02:50 AM,
You the man, nice.

How do you style your hair? Scrunch it up? or going from one side to another?

What glue/tape do you use?

Cheers!
06-09-2011, 08:03 AM,
Looks good.
06-09-2011, 08:14 AM,
looking good i think...
just i don't understand how you blended it ?
you shaved all your side and put the piece on the top or you shaved a part of your side but not at the top where your hair meet the piece... ?
06-09-2011, 08:55 AM,
The style is intentional. I do it that way on purpose.. people don't think hair system when you have a fade. Granted the camera flash makes the transitions appear way more radical than it does in person. U can't really see the lines in person that much. Here is a picture of where my system is and where it is blending into my own hair. Hope this helps.

On this picture i was using got2b glued to attach the entire piece. I comb my hair a little foward and a little spikey/messy. Its combed up on the front and overhanging a little bit.
(06-08-2011, 07:30 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Yup.. looking really nice there Xeon... nice density with scalp show-through...are you using a product on it to give it that wet look or is it just that it`s new and the camera makes it look wet ? Just my curiosity as usual ! Well done.... Paul.

Its just a little wax works, the shine makes it look more wet though.
(06-09-2011, 08:14 AM)Paris Wrote: looking good i think...
just i don't understand how you blended it ?
you shaved all your side and put the piece on the top or you shaved a part of your side but not at the top where your hair meet the piece... ?

the very bottom is shaved on a number 1, than it gets longer as it goes up. the system is blended into my own hair where my hair is about 8/10's of an inch or so.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-09-2011, 10:59 AM,
What happened to your forehead? regarding the plaster
06-09-2011, 03:46 PM,
The back is fine, I used to have the most trouble blending in the back, but as long as the density isn't too high, I get it to work now. I will try to post another picture tomorrow or something..

About my head, i was moving a cabinet and something fell and clocked me lol.

I mean doing the fades by myself is a work in progress. It looks better in person than in photos, but regardless of that.. Try and look passed that, it is the system that I am trying to showcase really. I think toplace did a great job with this system, everything was to spec.. MY ONLY complaint right now, is that the front lace wants to ripple. It is not totally flush to my head, but I think if i used regular glue instead of got2b that will solve that issue.
The back is fine, I used to have the most trouble blending in the back, but as long as the density isn't too high, I get it to work now. I will try to post another picture tomorrow or something..

About my head, i was moving a cabinet and something fell and clocked me lol.

I mean doing the fades by myself is a work in progress. It looks better in person than in photos, but regardless of that.. Try and look passed that, it is the system that I am trying to showcase really. I think toplace did a great job with this system, everything was to spec.. MY ONLY complaint right now, is that the front lace wants to ripple. It is not totally flush to my head, but I think if i used regular glue instead of got2b that will solve that issue.