Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple Flaps - Hair Ventilation
06-08-2011, 03:17 AM,
Temple Flaps - Hair Ventilation
-

If I'm wanting to design my template with some flaps in the temple area then what is the correct direction for the hair to be ventilated on the flaps?

Also, does it matter if it is a skin base or lace base as to how the hair should be ventilated on the flaps?

Thanks

Pj
06-08-2011, 12:54 PM,
RE: Temple Flaps - Hair Ventilation
It should be very low density in that area, and i like to have the hairs going back wards and down. like diagonally downwards. I mean look at normal peoples temple area or your own, the same direction that is going, u would want the system.. Toplace did an excellent job venting my flaps. most companies don't follow directions that well.
06-08-2011, 01:17 PM,
Thanks for the reply.

When you say that the density should be very low what level do you specify for the flaps compared to what you specify for the rest of the hair?

Thanks
06-11-2011, 05:53 AM,
Honestly i get confused with densities cause so many different companies have different standards. plus everyone is different. ur hair style, the density of ur own natural sides can be higher or lower than mine. But rule of thumb for me, I would try and keep that area with lower density.. unless u have very thick and dense hair,, Hair piece hair tends to be thicker than ur own hair. so for me a lot of times the temple flaps stood out and didn't want to blend in with my side hair, and my side hair is kept short too.. so for me personally i found that lower density in that area helped with the blending. For ME i would order light density in that area. so maybe toplace density of whatever they consider light or extra light. For my next order I think i will even ask for lower density. Probably extra light, but that depends on the person. that just works for me, jus tmake sure its not TOO thick. otherwise ull just have to pluck out hairs to blend it in.