Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New glue to try.
06-04-2011, 09:47 AM,
New glue to try.
Not sure if anyone else knows about this, but a guy who goes by the name of Maykell suggested a glue called Hollister Medical Adhesive (3.2 Oz. Spray Can). I heard its easy on the skin because it was meant for colostomies etc. That it is a medical grade adhesive and that the clean up is very easy. I am thinking about picking up a bottle to try. I think this is good for the got2b glued fans who are looking for something with stronger hold. I think people are getting like a good five days hold, but its supposed to be totally water resistant, where showers and water etc does not effect the bond time. So thats pretty good news.. its skin safe great for giving ur skin a rest, the hold seems decent and it is water resistant good for the gym etc. Plus i hear the clean up is extremely easy that it just comes right off.. I will report back once I personally have tried it, but I guess its something to take a look at.

regards
06-04-2011, 10:49 AM,
RE: New glue to try.
That glue has been around for a while and i believe it's main use is for prosthetics,mainly false breasts etc for cancer patients.
It is/was talked about on the black woman hair forums with various results.
Ther are quite a few medical adhesives out there to try but by and large they are all for short term use,ie 1 - 3 days for maximum effect.
06-05-2011, 05:42 AM,
yeah, well i heard some people talking about it and experimenting. A guy named eric tried it and said he got five solid days and is going to try and go 7 days next time. That the hold was very good and the clean up was easier than other glues. I guess its worth a try to find out.
06-05-2011, 08:05 AM,
Yeah i certainly think it is worth a try,no doubt.
Let us know how you get on with it.
Thanks