Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Impressions of Toplace System.
06-01-2011, 05:39 AM,
My First Impressions of Toplace System.
I just got an all sfs lace system today with spikey front ventilation and I believe the rest free style. My first impressions of the unit by examining it. So far, So good! The hair quality looks good, the color seems to be the right match.. The lace is an interesting SFS.. It is very thin and pretty invisible but at the same time it is more robust than some other versions of the SFS I have seen. It looks like it has a good combination of durability and invisibility. I have seen versions that could fray very quickly. The bleaching looks very nice and the ventilation also looks great. The density doesn't appear too thin nor too thick either. So far I am impressed with what I am seeing. I have seen a lot of different systems from many companies. This one looks like it will be a winner for sure. I did not cut it in or do anything to it yet so it is premature. The quality thus far looks great.. now the only thing left is to see how the shape fits my head and the overall look when I get it cut in. I will keep everyone posted and take pictures of the system after I am done cutting it in etc.

But so far initial reactions is very positive and the unit appears to be quality.
06-01-2011, 11:16 AM,
RE: My First Impressions of Toplace System.
Pics, or it didn't happen! Smile
06-06-2011, 05:57 AM,
Just to update, i cut it in with the robo cutter etc. and everything went smoothly. When specs are right, the cut ins are much easier. I am waiting to get my camera back and will take pictures the next time I attach. But the first day I cut it in I got a lot of compliments from people. My gf said wow you look great today, U got a nice haircut. If i don't get my camera in time, I will try and take a video of it or something with my cam.

I really liked how all of the specs were followed on this unit, the density, the hair direction, the color etc. The factory listened to what I needed, a lot of times they have their own mind. Especially with density and hair direction. No cow licks, no hard areas to comb,, everything fell VERY nicely in place. It makes cutting in and styling ur system 10x easier. alot of units in the past from other companies I had to work with a lot more to make it look right. I am impressed with toplace.
My rating.

hair- if the quality lasts a decent time id give it a 8.5 or 9 out of 10.
Lace- id give it a 9 out of 10. it appears to have a pretty good balance between durability and invisibility.
Ventilation- 10/10. really nice hairline, ventilated to spec..
bleaching- 8/10 Nice bleaching job for very dark hair.
Overall I give this system 9 out of 10.. I am very happy with it thus far.
06-06-2011, 06:33 AM,
Hi, i'm waiting for my toplace system ( in a few weeks) and i'm happy to read all of this...
i will really like to see a picture of you with this system and one with you last system to see the difference
hope you can get your camera back..