Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the shortest possible style ? (pics)
09-11-2009, 06:46 AM,
Re: what is the shortest possible style ?
Hello Xeon, can you post a picture of your shortcut ?

Would be great if others had pics of creative combinations of very short (remaining) hair & an attatched piece.
e.g. JamesKennedy, Ruebin, Fred...but I guess I just have to try...let you know, when I have a result.
09-11-2009, 11:49 AM,
If you go to a real barber who knows how to blend and fade in hair, you should be able to pull off any length blending into the sides. I can have my sides shaved down to nothing for a mohawk and it still looks good!

Pic shown was recently colored, so thus why there is some differences in color on the sides.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-12-2009, 05:49 AM,
here are some pics

Attached Files Image(s)

09-12-2009, 06:30 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:here are some pics

Looks good! What are the specs? I also seen you post that you have temple flaps, did they make a big difference in your ability to style your hair?
09-13-2009, 06:05 AM,
my camera sucks. But yeah it has made a difference, If i did not have the flaps, I wouldnt be able to have a lower hairline, It would look weird. My hairline would be small, and my forehead wide. thats one of the dead give a ways of a wig. Your forehead and hairline have to be proportionate.

I need to show a before and after pic to make people realize what i am pulling off exactly. I dont have great temples or great side hair. most people with my temples have a completely different style. than what i am trying to have
09-14-2009, 05:44 AM,
JamesKennedy Wrote:If you go to a real barber who knows how to blend and fade in hair, you should be able to pull off any length blending into the sides. I can have my sides shaved down to nothing for a mohawk and it still looks good!

Pic shown was recently colored, so thus why there is some differences in color on the sides.

wow your hair looks great Smile
09-14-2009, 09:01 AM,
wouaw xeon005 I really like your style! What are the specs? it seems that there is less density at the front, it is very realistic
09-15-2009, 06:18 AM,
Re: what is the shortest possible style ? (pics)
This is just to give an idea of my system shape with flaps

Attached Files Image(s)