Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toplace vs. ba *****..
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM,
RE: toplace vs. ba *****..
This is getting tired now tbh, its like an ex gf who screwed you over and rehashing why. If the quality is bad, people will find out and try different companies...simples.
06-02-2011, 08:32 PM,
(06-02-2011, 11:32 AM)Henry Wrote: This is getting tired now tbh, its like an ex gf who screwed you over and rehashing why. If the quality is bad, people will find out and try different companies...simples.

Yep that´s true but there is no harm in spreading the word so guys don´t waste 200 bucks and 6-8 weeks waiting for a piece of shit.
Perhaps some guys don´t have the resources to dole out the $$ to "experiment" on a wig. Anyone with a brain knows you can doctor up photos to enhance your web site. His talk is cheap. Always a promise or excuse, mostly the second with "as god as my witness" thrown in there some where. Yes I have also experienced this colossal waste of time-money.
06-03-2011, 06:37 AM,
I am going to play devils advocate and state two things to consider. The first one is that most people who are going to post about BA on another companies forum are those group of people who probably were not happy with BA. So there is an inherent bias right there, regardless if his products are really bad.. In my personal opinion, I think he has had major quality control problems for awhile now because all of his loyalists over the years have all vanished.

Second thing to consider, regardless if you hate him or not, if you had a bad experience with his systems etc.. As a customer.. I think people should be glad BA was in the picture. I do feel that if nothing else, that guy has really helped create competitive pricing within the online hair replacement world. A lot of suppliers would really love to charge more money and because BA was around, they were reluctant to because they would def end up losing clients unless they priced their systems competitively.

Now, I haven't tried BA's korean systems, so I can't comment on that. But I have tried John's toplace unit, have not cut it in yet, but I can say I am very pleased with that quality. It really looks like John straightened out the factory problems BA was having with toplace. The order came on time, and so far everything looks great.
06-03-2011, 10:03 AM,
(06-03-2011, 01:00 AM)timguyperson Wrote: Someone asked for pictures as a comparison so I posted some pictures. The units from toplace and ba were of the same age (1.5 months), I did this so that, as requested, people could compare the pieces.

I have better things to do than spend my time attacking other hair piece suppliers. All I try to do on here is steer people in the right direction. It just so happens that if you want a good quality piece, you should steer clear of ba, at least until he sorts out all the issues and starts backing up his talk about his product.

''I have better things to do than spend my time attacking other hair piece suppliers. All I try to do on here is steer people in the right direction''

Ha-ha! What a laugh!

You are a well known argumentative little sh1t Tim. No offence! I remember Debbie's 'say a prayer' thread you turned into a fight for absoulutely no other reason than to show off. Trouble is you came over as a major a-hole. So for people who are new to this site and don't know Tim, he is the kinda guy who would argue black is white.

Now, again, I see people on this forum slagging off the opposition but not many pics of quality cut-ins. Please, for me...get your camera, go outside in the daylight, take 3 pics from different angles and upload them here and prove why TL is better than BA.

To me pictures speak a thousand words.

Cheers all!
06-04-2011, 10:59 PM,
You sound like a complete jerk Bunglebonce.
06-07-2011, 07:30 AM,
(06-04-2011, 10:59 PM)Baldrich Wrote: You sound like a complete jerk Bunglebonce.

I'm well known for it baldrich. Can I see your TL photos bud? Seriously, I'm not having a go at this company or the posters on here. I'd like to see pics of HP's people are raving about. Not hard to do is it? Cover your face and take a pic.
06-07-2011, 11:45 AM,
Hi Bunglebounce,
Here's a photo of Steve from LA with a Toplace unit. BA uses it on his home page. All the photos you see on his home page are Toplace units and not fabulous Korean units. The factory that Toplace has used for the past 4 years will not accept orders from BA.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

06-07-2011, 05:56 PM,
how do you achieve the above hairline when placing an order? most of the pieces i see have too much density at the hairline. this is very fine and natural looking