Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unit arrived - urgent questions
05-25-2011, 08:13 PM,
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions
OK..just two points if I may... one of the popularities of this site, for many, is the fact that the advice given is actually from `ordinary`wearers and not from a sales-type person/people ...so to have a `moderator` [there are 2 anyway] `correcting` things might actually put guys off of posting in some ways, if they think their every word might be forensically examined..... I think this forum is self-moderating in many ways... guys can and do correct each other, usually politely and without bickering [which is not necessary anyway]...I think most newbies just want an opinion rather than hard-fact answers, such as what density to order or how various bases `behave`in wear. Ultimately, they know the final decision is theirs..... and may I again say, that once the system arrives for the first time, should a wearer feel it`s not `right`[ maybe density is too light] don`t ``touch`` it [styling etc] but contact Toplace immediately ..... most problems can be rectified by returning it to the factory....yes it will delay your wearing a bit longer, but better to be happy with what you intend to sit onto your head.
Finally, just referring back to the previous post there regarding women`s hair...... I`m just not sure how this issue arose but just to say that yes --most people are aware that women`s hair is generally thicker than men`s [but not always]..... I`m not being sarcastic or `smart`here but when I look at a pic on here of some guy showing his remaining hair and asking advice on what density to order, I don`t think / imagine how a womans`hair would look.... in the case of Val [the original poster] I must say I found it tricky to judge his density -- I`m the first to admit thatI am not, nor have I ever claimed, to be any type of expert----- I think even the fact that Debbie advised a medium density too just shows that even a person with definite expertise `agreed`with the advise given on here..yet when Val met his stylist in person, and the guy could actually see his head/hair in real life, that man said the higher density was best for him...... there are limitations in using a site such as this, but the advise given here IS given in good faith , and newbies have to allow for the fact that we can`t see them in person and after that , the choice on what to order is up to themselves.....best wishes guys... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-21-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-21-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - LTB - 05-23-2011, 02:18 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-23-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - LTB - 05-23-2011, 06:19 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Paul In Ireland - 05-25-2011, 08:13 PM