Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unit arrived - urgent questions
05-24-2011, 08:03 PM,
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions
May I say that people here give of their time and opinions in good faith..it`s up to the individual asking the question/s to make the final decision/choices. Referring to anyone on here as an `idiot` is at the least, a poor choice of words. I don`t have time now to re-read back through the whole thread, but I`m wondering why women`s hair density is referred to? This wearer is a man to the best of my knowledge. The chap was also advised that he might like to use colour on his own hair to darken it temporarily ...... people who post here may not always get it right, no more than the factory always gets it right, but the input is given willingly and in good faith... one poster has said you should not have to dye your own and/or system hair to get a proper colour -match, which is his opinion and he`s perfectly entitled to express it---it`s ultimately up to the wearer to decide on what to do... ordering ``blind`` online brings a different set of ``risks`` than a person dealing face-to-face with a person in a salon...the up-side is the huge difference in price...again, it`s up to an individual on which road to take... I have much experience of wearing from Salons and It wasn`t always trouble-free, in terms of bad ventilation, poor-quality hair AND poor colour-match..... there will always be issues...it`s the degree of the issue which is what matters..... ultimately, the individual wearer will have to make a `call`on a new system...if not happy, simply return it.

Messages In This Thread
Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-21-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-21-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - LTB - 05-23-2011, 02:18 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-23-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - LTB - 05-23-2011, 06:19 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Paul In Ireland - 05-24-2011, 08:03 PM