Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unit arrived - urgent questions
05-21-2011, 10:16 PM,
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions
Hi Val... all system hair will lighten in colour over time due to oxidation [sunlight/washing etc.] For the moment, as it`s new, what I would do is consider adding a colour to your own hair temporarily, to help with the match... it can be tricky to get a good-colour match even after sending a sample with the order, especially for lighter-coloured hair... you could have it done by a salon [a bit pricey] or just buy the products and do it yourself....you could ask a stylist to recommend / tell you the colour-number of the product you`ll need..it`s quite easy to do it though. Debbie sells bleaching-kits if you`re unhappy with some of the knots being visible..... these are teething problems which many new wearers often have to adapt-to..... I know you put a lot of effort in to getting it `right`, especially the density, so I hope these initial issues can be relatively minor for you....you`d be surprised too when the thing is shortened/cut in, the overall `look`will be different...... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-21-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Paul In Ireland - 05-21-2011, 10:16 PM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-21-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - LTB - 05-23-2011, 02:18 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - Val - 05-23-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: Unit arrived - urgent questions - LTB - 05-23-2011, 06:19 AM