Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stressing out over order
05-17-2011, 11:03 AM,
stressing out over order
My custom piece finally came in today but it has poly in the front and around the perimeter, I ordered to be just french lace and no poly. I'll have to resolve this with John tommorow I'm just hoping that it will not take another 2 months to get the right order if a new one has to be made. Under these circumstances I will have to order another stock unit, I knew my stock unit was to low a denisty but since I already cut the unit I probably won't get refunded but I am hoping that if I order another stock it will be the right denisty. After comparing the density from the custom on to the stock it definitely is only about 45% density ( a mess up by the factory that was over looked I'm guessing.) There was no extra lace on my custom, do all customs come like that or is just because it has a poly base?
05-17-2011, 08:39 PM,
RE: stressing out over order
A system with a poly perimeter will not have lace attached `outside`it...the poly IS the perimeter....only lace-front, or an all-lace system would have excess lace attached ,which needs to be trimmed off. Stocks are a `standard` medium [65%] density... I guess it`s possible you got a `` monday-morning`` one which slipped through the net ,so to speak.... you should bring this to John`s attention..... as the factory now has your template, it`s only a matter of John re-ordering by e mail with the correct specs., so a replacement will not take so long at all, it should be put to the front of the queue.......sorry you`ve had this run of issues.....don`t let it put you off though... contact John and I do hope this is resolved to your satisfaction...keep us posted on how you get on...regards, Paul.
05-18-2011, 02:25 AM,
Conundrum,
I am sending out a new stock unit via overnight delivery. I've contacted the factory about the custom order and will hear back from them in 24 hrs. Since this was your first custom order it took longer than normal since the factory has to 'set you up.' The next custom order will be within the normal turnaround time.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
05-18-2011, 03:16 AM,
That`s great to read now..... hope all works out now... Paul.