Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motivation
05-15-2011, 02:54 AM,
motivation
guys i need some motivation to make this step.

tell me some awesome experiences, when did you realise you made the right decision? first positive experiences? how and when did you overcome the common fears a newbie has?
05-16-2011, 10:03 AM,
RE: motivation
Just do it my friend, you lose nothing, trust me it isnt that difficult, I am a new guy it has only been a month since I started wearing hair...and I think it was today when I realised I made the right choice, I have been out all day with my wife going to different stores and absolutelly no one stares at my hair, nothing weird everything is normal, when I wasn't wearing hair people were always staring at my hair because of the toppikk lol it looked like I had dirt on my head.
I live in Chicago and we experiencing real strong winds... when I got out of my car I felt the super strong wind hitting my face... I was nervous all I could think of was my hair, I thougt the wind was going to take it but nothing happened ... it was funny... trust me as long as you attach properly that thing is not coming off, I use ultra hold it is good for me, I want to try tape ... super tape I heard it is strong and less messy than glue.
05-16-2011, 11:21 AM,
Number 1 rule. You can not be lazy when wearing hair. Have you keep on top of what activites you are doing, how strong is the bond. Changing every 5-7 days, and rotating with another piece is a good way to go.

BUT the upside is, is that it will change your life. Not a bad trade off imo.
05-16-2011, 12:46 PM,
I need some motivation too! I just want it to look natural and really struggle with hair design. I mean, I think anything would be better than it is now, but how do I blend it all in?
05-17-2011, 07:09 AM,
waldojesus, do it!!!!!!iv been wearing 7 month now, changed my life.
i used to use concealer for 7 years,as my hair dimminished i had to do something to hold on to my looks.confidence.
i dreaded washing my hair, it took me hours to style, and conceal
now! its bloody great fantastic,my hairs not a worry.stylings no longer a worry.,
im now concentrating on building my muscles, to be the best i can be.
i always quote this, "one life,one chance to be and look youre best, hell who woudnt want that"
everyone started with youre question, i did,we all did. we know where youre comming from.
i like everyone else tried the medications, they dont work, even if they do youre not going to get the kind of hair a modern system can offer you.
great advantage of a 21century hair system youre in control, you choose the hair type, colour density length,
and its not rocket science bonding debonding, cleaning.
is it worth it, hell yes! downsides, lemmie think, umm none.
do it ,
regards anty Smile
05-17-2011, 02:03 PM,
(05-17-2011, 07:09 AM)antywanty Wrote: waldojesus, do it!!!!!!iv been wearing 7 month now, changed my life.
i used to use concealer for 7 years,as my hair dimminished i had to do something to hold on to my looks.confidence.
i dreaded washing my hair, it took me hours to style, and conceal
now! its bloody great fantastic,my hairs not a worry.stylings no longer a worry.,
im now concentrating on building my muscles, to be the best i can be.
i always quote this, "one life,one chance to be and look youre best, hell who woudnt want that"
everyone started with youre question, i did,we all did. we know where youre comming from.
i like everyone else tried the medications, they dont work, even if they do youre not going to get the kind of hair a modern system can offer you.
great advantage of a 21century hair system youre in control, you choose the hair type, colour density length,
and its not rocket science bonding debonding, cleaning.
is it worth it, hell yes! downsides, lemmie think, umm none.
do it ,
regards anty Smile

Would it be possible to see some pics of your style? I'm going through a style crisis atm lol
05-18-2011, 01:34 AM,
thanks for the replies guys! great posts, very motivating