Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hairdirect.com
06-23-2011, 09:52 PM,
RE: hairdirect.com
Hair Direct was one of the first companies to offer hair systems on-line at a competitive price, much cheaper than many of the High Street salons, and that didn't try to lock you in to a contract.
That was great & I applaud them for it.
I think they very quickly developed a solid customer base.
However, since then, new companies have popped up on-line and have under cut them in price.
I have to assume that HD have a stable regular customer base, because they have not responded (yet) to competition & market forces, by lowering their prices.

As we all know its rare to find a company that reliably supplies a quality product and service.
If HD don't lower their prices (within the next year), it can be assumed that their customers are satisfied with the products they receive and are prepared to pay that bit extra for them.

That said, there are many many customers of newer, cheaper suppliers that are equally satisfied.
06-24-2011, 02:16 PM,
(06-23-2011, 09:52 PM)Hersute Wrote: Hair Direct was one of the first companies to offer hair systems on-line at a competitive price, much cheaper than many of the High Street salons, and that didn't try to lock you in to a contract.
That was great & I applaud them for it.
I think they very quickly developed a solid customer base.
However, since then, new companies have popped up on-line and have under cut them in price.
I have to assume that HD have a stable regular customer base, because they have not responded (yet) to competition & market forces, by lowering their prices.

As we all know its rare to find a company that reliably supplies a quality product and service.
If HD don't lower their prices (within the next year), it can be assumed that their customers are satisfied with the products they receive and are prepared to pay that bit extra for them.

That said, there are many many customers of newer, cheaper suppliers that are equally satisfied.
I do use them for my supplies. Good prices and quick delivery, but would never pay those prices for hair. They even have a plan for 18 pieces a year. Who would ever need more than 2-4?
06-24-2011, 02:38 PM,
"They even have a plan for 18 pieces a year."

I think that plan is for a particular type of hair system thats a 'disposable' concept.
It was for guys who didn't want the hassle of clean ups etc.
You wear it for a few weeks and then throw it away.

When you work out what you spend on tapes, glues, cleaning & maintenance products in a year,
maybe the disposable idea isn't so expensive.
It certainly must be convenient, which I suppose is what you're paying for.

Burt Reynolds apparently has a new wig every week!
Good for him! But why THAT wig I wonder?