Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hairdirect.com
05-13-2011, 12:22 PM,
hairdirect.com
has anyone ordered from this place? I would like you pro's and con's of it.
05-13-2011, 12:36 PM,
RE: hairdirect.com
I have looked at it (I do not wear hair yet). However, I think they are kinda high in price. I do know what the difference is between this and that... Maybe people who have ordered from Hair Direct also... but it seems like if people post on here, they like the product.
05-14-2011, 05:18 AM,
Hair direct is basically the same type of hair systems u will get anywhere else. I never heard anyone say they are better who have been there. The only difference is the price really. They have a much bigger more fancy web site, they are a bigger company with a bigger staff to pay off and a lot more marketing and advertising, but the product itself is the same shit. I wouldn't spend the extra dough for the same thing.
05-14-2011, 09:15 AM,
HairDirect is basically an internet salon. They offer the same services and products as a brick and mortar salon at about half the price of a unit. They sell the same hair as anyone else, except you pay extra for a haircut. I used HairDirect as my first online hair supplier, and the results were mixed. The first unit I got was really good, but the reorder on the same specs wasn't even close, even after 3 tries. The hairtechs are very nice, and their return policy is excellent. If you need some hand-holding support in your DIY hair adventures, this is the place; but you will pay extra for that support. Their product line is the most varied, and they carry products you see nowhere else. I don't know if my experience was typical, and I rather suspect it's not, many wearers swear by them. But you will pay extra, and if that's an acceptable risk, give them a try.
05-14-2011, 10:58 AM,
I don't like the "hair techs" and all that bs...I just want affordable, reliable, consistently decent pieces.
05-14-2011, 10:07 PM,
(05-14-2011, 10:58 AM)Henry Wrote: I just want affordable, reliable, consistently decent pieces.

That's what everybody wants. Same story all over the world. But it seems that nobody realizes (or wants to realize) how hard it is to provide that best possible in practice every single time.
05-15-2011, 09:31 AM,
(05-14-2011, 10:07 PM)semprecapelli Wrote:
(05-14-2011, 10:58 AM)Henry Wrote: I just want affordable, reliable, consistently decent pieces.

That's what everybody wants. Same story all over the world. But it seems that nobody realizes (or wants to realize) how hard it is to provide that best possible in practice every single time.

I said "decent" which means on the whole they need to of average or above average quality everytime.
05-15-2011, 09:57 AM,
(05-15-2011, 09:31 AM)Henry Wrote:
(05-14-2011, 10:07 PM)semprecapelli Wrote:

I said "decent" which means on the whole they need to of average or above average quality everytime.

I would never order hair from Hair Direct. Too pricey, however, I buy all my supplies there. They have just about everything, and their prices are pretty good. Also their shipping is prompt. I usually receive my orders in 2-3 days.
05-16-2011, 12:24 PM,
All I buy from there is glue and tape... I am sure the pieces are the same as what TL offers I don't think they have a new technology in creating hairpieces, TL has better prices I would order from TL.
06-23-2011, 04:59 PM,
I don't order hair from Hair Direct, but I do order my products from there. They are cheaper on products than anywhere I have found. with great customer service. They are very friendly in placing orders. I will say I have never ordered hair so I'm not sure how they would be about that, but why order hair from them when you can order better from Toplace...and cheaper.