Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specs Please
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM,
Re: Specs Please
zxcv Wrote:Hi BA
That is a great pic of the style...
I will have my own hair line 1.5cm approx which i will keep...
Is it a difficult hair style..i mean is it difficult to handle....
Some one told me that messier the hair style the better the piece will look..with this hair style will I have more blending issues etc..

Anther question
will stock piece work..or do i need to order a custom one..I have an appointment with martin this Thursday(for making template etc)..and will get every thing done to post it to toplace..and hopefully every thing works out..

Like James said it is just left with a little longer length, The curtain style is not really in style now, But I tell you what it is a great style for a hairpiece as it covers thin sides, Covers any blending issues and is not the style the general public associate with a wig.

No problem getting this style with a stock, Debbie and other customers have cut this style in from a stock piece many times.
09-10-2009, 05:07 AM,
YuleB Wrote:You should call brenden and ask him the density ...lol

It's said laughingly, but it's true, that is actor Brendan Fraizer & his trademark look, which is a hairpiece. He got savaged the time last year when he decided to not wear it.....all the rags saying he was ill or something.
He's one of those actors that you're not going to see a deep philosophical exercise in his movies, but you'll always see something entertaining & worth a rental.
09-13-2009, 01:05 AM,
BA...

How is this style cut in? Is it the same length all over? like 3in or so? can you do this with a robo-cut? I think this style is timeless, was popular in the 1920's, and on and off through out the century. The sort spiky is the same as the ivy league and crew cuts of the 1960's, just with probuct on it to shape it....
09-13-2009, 03:20 AM,
hairagain Wrote:BA...

How is this style cut in? Is it the same length all over? like 3in or so? can you do this with a robo-cut? I think this style is timeless, was popular in the 1920's, and on and off through out the century. The sort spiky is the same as the ivy league and crew cuts of the 1960's, just with probuct on it to shape it....

Yes mate we cut in loads with this style with the robocutter, Basically the same length with a little shorter in the front and a little longer at the back.