Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My impressions of Toplace
05-04-2011, 08:50 AM,
My impressions of Toplace
I have been lurking on many sites in regards to hairwearing and a few months ago I narrowed it down to two sites that I enjoyed visiting, one is, from what I gather, the former owner of Toplace...which is B.A. yada yada site and this site TOPLACE which is owned by John.

On the B.A. site I think what turned me off somewhat is all the silly bickering that was going on and the childness that was being portrayed by some of guys that if you disagreed with the owner you were slammed against the wall and you were told you had no right to have your own opinion !!!! even thou you might have been a long time customer and a long time wearer, you were still slammed, and that to me is downright stupid.

Now dont get me wrong, from what I can tell the way the ventalation is done on the B.A. site looks great but when it was all said and done I decided on Giving John at Toplace a try and needless to say I have come away very IMPRESSED.

After talking to John via phone and emails and speaking with Mike who I want to say seems to be a very important part of Toplace site I was more then happy and pleased with Johns professionalism and how quickly he handled any questions that I would shoot his way.

So about two months ago I decided to order my custom piece, I mailed John my spec sheet along with my template and in about seven weeks and that is including a Chinese holiday in that time frame...I received my piece and it was everything I expected.

Specs were right on
The quality of the lace and the bleaching were spot on.
The softness of hair was as smooth as a babies bottom !!!!

I will be posting pics in the next couple of days after I get my final tweeking done on the piece....but again I must make clear I love the front bleaching and how the template that I sent was followed to a T, even without glue it lays on my forehead close to perfection....unlike all the complaints that were being vented on the other site in regards to a alot of B.A customers getting pieces with ripples in the frontal area which would be so hard to hide that I would have sent back to him in a heartbeat, but alot of guys were afraid to because from the impression I was getting that they were afraid they wouldnt see their piece for another Six months !!!! and if you read some of the comments on that site that would be no exaggeration.

I must add I am not a newbee when it comes to wearing and I have always prided myself on making sure when I wear that no one can detect, but it seemed that the former company that I ordered from seemed to fall to the same standards of the B.A. hair site....which is it felt like lets screw the customer lets see how cheap i can get a piece from the Wholesaler and how much money I can make off of my customers.
05-04-2011, 11:09 AM,
RE: My impressions of Toplace
(05-04-2011, 08:50 AM)masterofmyDOMEmain Wrote: I love ... how the template that I sent was followed to a T, even without glue it lays on my forehead close to perfection....

This is a particular strength of Toplace I've noticed. The fit and contour of their custom pieces is very good.

There is no reason to be trying to use a piece that has any kind of ripples around any of the edges.
05-04-2011, 09:04 PM,
(05-04-2011, 08:50 AM)masterofmyDOMEmain Wrote: Specs were right on. The quality of the lace and the bleaching were spot on.

Could you please post a sharp high resolution close up photo of your knots? I would love to see bleaching... thanks!

Vee
05-05-2011, 01:45 AM,
Here you go:

Attached Files Image(s)