Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions of a future wearer
05-04-2011, 01:12 AM,
some questions of a future wearer
hi guys! currently doing research on hair systems because i most likely will make this transition, and want to be sure not to get dissapointed. so i will just drop down some general questions, and anyone who feels like he can give some input is invited to respond!

1. when working out in the gym, and sweating alot, does it get uncomfortable? does it start to itch or somthing like that? being able to perform without restrictions in the gym is very important to me.

2. can i use hairspray on the system, even if it contains denaturated alcohol and dimethyl ether, on a regular basis? i love styling my hair with this stuff and i would hate to have to find an alternative.

3. how fast did you get used to it? does it feel werid when you start wearing? uncomfortable? do you know of people who never got used to the feeling of it?

4. overall, are you happy with your decision? do you feel like you "solved" the problem? or was it more like a transition from worse to bad?

5. how did your self confidence around women change, do you get more attention now? would you maybe even claim, you are getting laid more thanks to your system?

6. how many people have busted you? when, and how? do you think its possible to keep it 100% secret from absolutely everybody?

thats all for now! anyone who has a spare minute, please drop down some fast reply. i would greatly appreciate it. i will probably order my first systems from here, because although reading mixed revies (just like for any of these companies) i think this forum is greatly for exchanging tips and ideas, and what i have seen and read in this forum was quite convincing.

have a nice day
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM,
RE: some questions of a future wearer
1. when working out in the gym, and sweating alot, does it get uncomfortable? does it start to itch or somthing like that? being able to perform without restrictions in the gym is very important to me.
that depends on the person.. Some might, others might not. most of the systems people use are very light and airy. For me it wasn't much of a bother. But a lot of times i would just wear a hat anyway without the system, But when I wore a system it didn't bother me THAT much, but everyone is gonna maybe feel differently depending on the type of unit, their attachment their sensitivity and what kind of base they are using etc.

one thing to look out for, when u sweat ur side and back hair might get wet, so it helps to wet the hair when u work out to make it look even.. Not that its a big deal but it could be a little weird when the bottom half of ur head is soaking wet and the top is dry lol

2. can i use hairspray on the system, even if it contains denaturated alcohol and dimethyl ether, on a regular basis? i love styling my hair with this stuff and i would hate to have to find an alternative.

U can use whatever, but some people suggest using products that do not dry out or harm the hair. There are a lot of alcohol free products out there that work great, so why would u HAVE to use harsher products? waxworks is a good product i have been using. It gives u some shine depending on how much you use , gives u some hold and doesnt dry all crusty hard like gel.

3. how fast did you get used to it? does it feel werid when you start wearing? uncomfortable? do you know of people who never got used to the feeling of it?
This depends on the person again. Everyone is different. For me personally it was a pretty easy transition. I was more happy with the look I got with the hair system them before it so I didn't have much of a problem. But of course just like anything else, Some people might feel strange or weird cause its psychological. Some people become obsessed with it or are too scared thinking people notice something funny.. I didn't have these problems to be honest with you.

4. overall, are you happy with your decision? do you feel like you "solved" the problem? or was it more like a transition from worse to bad?
For me it was a transition from terrible to good. Not perfect, not a total cure because there is maintenance involved and its still a hair system, But I feel much better with my problem then I did without it. Much better. For me it was a solution. Maybe not a PERFECT one, because a perfect one would be having your own hair, but its the best solution for me right now on the market.

5. how did your self confidence around women change, do you get more attention now? would you maybe even claim, you are getting laid more thanks to your system?

My self confidence changed dramatically.. When I wore a hat I was confident and felt myself, but when I had to remove my hat and show off my weird thinning hair that looked like a balding rats nest I didn' thave much confidence at all. Now when I wear a hair system I feel just as confident as i used to wearing a hat. So yeah it helped me with that a lot.

6. how many people have busted you? when, and how? do you think its possible to keep it 100% secret from absolutely everybody?

Honest truth. I have been wearing a hair system since i was around 20 years old. I am now 31.. No one knows that I wear.. U know how i can tell? I have friends who make fun of my brother for being bald.. if they had the slightest clue they would be making jokes constantly without holding back .. that is how they are.. no one knows except my mother and Girlfriend, since it was her idea for me to get one in the first place. Thats 11 years of wearing in front of family and friends.. Does this mean no one gets caught no. . some do. but again, it depends on the person and their level of common sense. most people who get busted.. if it isn't a freak of nature accident, it has to do with no thaving common sense or not having a visual sense. Im confident that when I look at myself closely in the mirror.. if it looks good to me, no one is gonna notice,, because people aren't on the look out to spot hair systems. they only spot them when something very noticeable catches their attention. If you take your time and learn to do things right, and aren't stupid,, Ur chances of keeping it a secret are very good. But if your a bonehead like some people out there and u look ridiculous. of course people will notice.

hope these answers helped a little