Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Att: John
05-03-2011, 01:42 PM,
Att: John
John, I've sent you two emails without a reply. Please let me know if you received the emails. Thanks.
05-03-2011, 07:58 PM,
RE: Att: John
Hi... it`s taking John quite a time to deal with e mails lately... just bear with him....if ur mail wasn`t delivered it will simply `bounce back`to your inbox with a failure notice.... he`ll get back to you as soon as he can ..... the number of newly-registered members is growing really fast, so, while it`s great to see it , the downside is I reckon between large volumes of e -mails and phone enquiries and dealing with shipping templates off and completed orders etc. it`s just taking a bit longer to get a response..... the last time I was in contact with him he sent me a one-liner acknowledgement saying he was snowed under ....and it took a few more days for the actual reply...so just bear with it guys.....he will get back to you...maybe there are a few job vacancies coming up there ? lol ! Paul.
05-06-2011, 07:58 AM,
Ya I haven't heard back from him for 3 weeks now. I like John, and as a business owner myself I know how hectic things can get. But multiple weeks to respond to emails is a bit absurd
05-06-2011, 08:30 AM,
I answer all emails within 1-2 days. Please call me on the toll free number (888-986-7522)--must be an email issue.
Thanks,
John
05-06-2011, 11:24 PM,
i also sent you an email 3 ou 4 days ago to know if it is okay for me to send you my korean piece and the template for the new toplace custom peace?
05-07-2011, 12:32 AM,
You did answer my emails.. It was in your spam folder. You may be having a problem with your email.
05-07-2011, 03:06 AM,
Hi Paris
Yes, please send in the Korean unit for a free Toplace custom unit. Include a hair sample is the color on the Korean piece if off and let me know if the size is correct on the Korean unit to use as a template.
Regards,
John
05-07-2011, 06:00 AM,
ok great i'm sending it on monday ( working all day long tomorrow)
but i wanted to speak with you by mail, because i would like to have a tracking number when you send back my piece and it might be a little be more expensive so just wanted to know how much you charge for this and i would like debbie to do the haircut so i don't know if you can give it to her before you sent it to me or something like this and i don't know then how much i have to pay for all of these.
thx a lot
05-10-2011, 11:44 AM,
(05-07-2011, 03:06 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Paris
Yes, please send in the Korean unit for a free Toplace custom unit. Include a hair sample is the color on the Korean piece if off and let me know if the size is correct on the Korean unit to use as a template.
Regards,
John

John - are you around, I've emailed you about sending in the piece too in exchange for the one on Saturday but I haven't heard back?

Dave
05-10-2011, 01:53 PM,
Dave,
I responded--please check your email.
Regards,
John