Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wearing the TL200 French Lace?
05-10-2011, 03:00 PM,
Anyone wearing the TL200 French Lace?
I posted before and I wanted to know more about the 700 New Generation...after a few e-mails with another hair wearer I am kinda thinking about jumping for the all lace unit...would be the first, I am wearing an all skin unit but I want something different with a more realistic hairline. Now, the TL200 is a stock or can it be custom ordered? I would be afraid to cut it to size myself...like I said before, it would be my first lace unit!!!! Photos ans suggestions would be highly appreciated!!!!!
05-16-2011, 04:14 AM,
RE: Anyone wearing the TL200 French Lace?
If someone is wearing one I would like to see pics!!!!!! also I would like to know how long it last...it would be my first venture into trying lace and I would like ash much info as possible.
05-16-2011, 08:01 AM,
RE: Anyone wearing the TL200 French Lace?
If the front edge is the weak spot on the skin pieces, I wonder if ordering the skin piece undervented with "baby hair" would be the answer. You would have the perfect view from the top and back and the front hairliine problem solved.

I use to use baby hair undervented in the fronts of my old New Man hairpieces years ago before they had lace fronts and made the front look good.

Jim