Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Products from Debbie..
05-03-2011, 04:50 AM,
Products from Debbie..
Hi,All,
I'm always reading this thread,but,don't see much written about Debbie's products being used on here. I for one only use hers,but,I'm curious if others have used them,and what they think.
05-06-2011, 07:57 AM,
RE: Products from Debbie..
I use some of her products. I use Lace Release and her knot sealer. Her adhesives haven't been good, nor the cleaning products. She cut the base for a stock unit I had and that was done well. She also did a cut in of the stock unit which didn't end up helping at all and had to have another cut-in done. But Debbie is great and very easy to work with. I'd say if you're happy with your products, thats great. But if you have any that aren't great for you, look for something else.
05-06-2011, 08:40 PM,
The best clean-up product I`ve used in the past [ Don`t think Debbie carries it though] is called `Re-move`` ..it`s citrus -based and totally great at dissolving glues/residues. Only problem is there are restrictions on the bottle-sizes which can be transported by air freight as it`s flammable,and the shipping charge was 40$ via UPS.....that was far more than the cost of the product so I haven`t been able to source it for quite a while now.
http://www.dtep.com/ds22608.htm
This one would appear to be similar, but I haven`t yet used it..... the only other thing I`d say regarding Debbie`s products, is that she is very competitive on price....compare the prices on this site [ which also supplies that `` Re-move`` citrus solvent] ..... a roll of Sensitac [Red tape] is way cheaper from Debbie http://www.foreverhair.co.uk/Store/TapesAdhesive.htm
Use the scroll-down bar on the right hand side there to view all products..... I did a conversion there on ``Ultrahold`` 3.4oz size is [rounded up price] 25£ sterling, works out at 40$[ round figures] Debbie is charging 26$ for that same size bottle. I`m just being factual .. I`m not trying to endorse one supplier over another but price has to be compared these days..Paul.
06-23-2011, 05:08 PM,
The best clean up product I have found is Goo Gone. It's a citrus based adhesive removal product that you can buy at wal mart or probably any hardware store. I have tried Re-move but Goo Gone is pretty much the same thing just stronger. Just make sure you wash your head with shampoo afterwards to wash away the oily residue. Works well for me.
06-23-2011, 05:08 PM,
The best clean up product I have found is Goo Gone. It's a citrus based adhesive removal product that you can buy at wal mart or probably any hardware store. I have tried Re-move but Goo Gone is pretty much the same thing just stronger. Just make sure you wash your head with shampoo afterwards to wash away the oily residue. Works well for me.