Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About supplies
05-01-2011, 06:53 AM,
About supplies
Hello, I am wondering what supplies should I order as I will be wearing partial piece for hairline and temples.
Should I order both blue lace tape and some kind of glue? Should I order ghost bond? As for the cleaning only Lace Release spray bottle would be fine?
Thanks
05-01-2011, 09:50 AM,
RE: About supplies
All depends on how long you`d like your bond to last...as a new wearer, it`s a good idea to order 2 or 3 alternative tapes[strengths] and maybe one really strong glue such as ultra-hold or Ghost bond, and a less-strong one ..you might like to de-bond more frequently sometimes so weaker adhesives make the job easier/quicker. Also, remember, the early days of wearing is quite often about finding the `` right`` product for you and your individual body-chemistry.....what works great for one will be less effective for another wearer... it`s good to have a little selection to choose from. You need to order adhesive remover fluid too to remove the residue from the scalp skin.... Debbie supplies ``Pure`` adhesive -remover..there are many types available...ones such as ``Re-move`` which are citrus-based are excellent for dissolving glue and easy clean-up....have a look through Debbie`s site and you`ll see all the products with a brief outline of their uses / strengths alongside them. Lace release is for breaking the bond between system and glue / tape......you need liquid solvent to clean the scalp etc... Paul.