Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don't know wihich style to fo for
04-29-2011, 09:08 PM,
don't know wihich style to fo for
hi,
i ve already introduce myself here but just to remember.
i'm a 22 year old man and... i'm loosing my hair ^^ ( not very original i know...)
well my side and back hair are still quite good it is really the hairline and the vertex who are going down...
my question is i don't know which style to go for...
the probleme is my hair color it is a dark blond and i think it is very difficult to find a piece with the exact same color and that is very important for a natural look...
here are my two ideas...
first go with a partial for a style like this :
[Image: one1.jpg]
[Image: one2.jpg]
[Image: one3.jpg]
[Image: one4.jpg]

it will be more the first or second picture
this way i keep my side and back but i'm really afraid that i will not find the good color which match my hair... my side density is kind of the same as the picutres
ps : once the piece is style i can't change the style can I ? i mean if i go for the picture one or 2 i can't do the picture 3 with the same piece because the knot are blocked?

my second ideas was to go for a full capsi i don't have bleaching probleme
of course i have to shave everything and i couldn't do this style but if it is more natural i don't care...
i would pick on style like this
[Image: matt-lanter-est-tres-sexy-avec-sa-cravat...7_w460.jpg]
[Image: Matt+Lanter+as+Zach+Conroy.jpg]
[Image: matt-lanter-2009-cw-upfront-presentation-0RFgo0.jpg]
but not the same hair color i'm a bit more blond...

what do you guys think i should do ? i really need the color to be perfect because i don't want something which doesn't look natural...

thanks for your help
04-30-2011, 05:06 AM,
RE: don't know wihich style to fo for
Why can't the match your color, i don't understand?
04-30-2011, 06:50 AM,
Get a normal topper if your sides and back are ok.

Send a sample of your own hair for them to match colour.
05-01-2011, 07:02 AM,
because it seems very difficult to get the exact same color of hair...
but i thi k i'm gonna try a topper.
any other advice ?
05-01-2011, 09:38 AM,
As the other guys have said...send in a sample of your hair for a proper colour-match. If you want to re-create the style in pic 1, I think you should order a density which is on the high side,at least 70%..... you are still young so you can carry that density easily too. Send in that pic with your order to give a better idea to the maker of how you`d like it to be. Make a template of your thin area for a good fit. If you can post a pic of your remaining hair, it would help to give more accurate advice as to the density you need to order. Regards, Paul.
05-01-2011, 09:12 PM,
thx you guys.
one more question is it possible to do the style of picture one and picutre two with the same HP or do i have to use 2 different hair piece because of the knots being blocked ?
thx
05-03-2011, 09:06 PM,
You are not going to get an EXACT replica, down to the last hair, of either style shown...you`ll get a system made in a very similar style.....I`m not being dismissive of your question at all..... just being realistic. To me, both styles are very similar/almost the same....you could simply style it to whatever way you want it on a daily basis...... the system will be ventilated as near as possible to allow your stylist cut it in, to replicate that style, so whether you order one or two systems is just a matter of your own choice...I`d certainly advise a person who is going to wear for the first time, to order 2 systems initially..just in case of something happening to one system.... it could get damaged in some way and you`ll have another one to hand rather than having no fall-back. Paul.
05-05-2011, 05:09 AM,
ok thx a lot
so i just finish my template,
can you tell me what do i have to ask for
so swiss less, fresstyle 70% 75% ?
thx you
05-05-2011, 05:24 AM,
Just enclosing the pic/s of what you`d like will be a big help...the base material is your own choice.....French lace might/would be more robust in wear...you won`t be exposing the hairline so it`s not really necessary to go Swiss... there`s not much in the difference really.... just make a note on the order for John to ask if he`d recommend 70-75% ..he`ll let you know what he thinks ....mark your Template ``Front`` and `` Back`` to let the factory know which end is which... some templates can look similar in shape [at the back and front] so it`s best to mark each end clearly. Send in a sample of your own hair too, for colour-match. Regards, Paul.
05-05-2011, 11:35 AM,
I am a newbie too guys and I would love to go for a look like that, but I am VERY thin already (and a hair transplant victim- at the ripe age of 17). My question is, do you think its better to go way lower density, or is that more obvious? I would one day like to get to the hairstyle Paris wants, however It would be very obvious if I went for it now (will post pics soon).