Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
04-29-2011, 04:11 AM,
RE: A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
Does nanogen work well? I have a bottle of it, but it sucks compared to toppik. Toppik suck too though Sad
04-29-2011, 04:31 AM,
(04-29-2011, 04:11 AM)Henry Wrote: Does nanogen work well? I have a bottle of it, but it sucks compared to toppik. Toppik suck too though Sad

I find nanogen to be the best for me.... however it can be a little messy but I guess all hair concealers are the same that way. I started off using 'Mane' which comes in a spray can. NEVER again will I use that stuff. It stained my clothes aswell.

Nanogen is good I think because it doesn't stain and is very easy to apply. I've never been caught wearing anyways....

I've heard great things about this dermmatch concealer but I've yet to test it out...
04-29-2011, 11:12 AM,
Does nanogen work well? ----reply
hell yes,!!!!! it was my first stop in concealling my thining hairline.
it was my saviour for around 7 years.
and for that i truly thank the product.
and will never ever dis it.yeah it can be messy,if you get the amount wrong, and have to scrape, from youre head skin, ect. but its way better than the feeling of deep deppresion, walking around naked exposing no hairstyle and thinning, i'd never do that.
*****please please, just stop using it when youre hairs becoming so thin,as you may kidd yourself you cant see it, and beleive it, but when youre hair has really become so sparcethe fibres have nothing to bond to. and you end up with blackish clumps in youre hair.
then you do what i did,and bloody hell am i pleased i did,hell, wow,yes.
move over to hair replacement, i cant describe the confidence it gives you.do i wish i'd done it a few years ago? hell yes!!!!
youre never totally happy with nano fibres, especially in the later years when youre hair really starts shedding,dont get me wrong there great when youve got quite a lott of density to work with.
hell im a worrier, but let me give you some advice.hair systems 100 % thumbs up.
there bloody fantastic.!!!!
yeah im rammbling, why because im passionate about this subject.
and helping folk who want to do something positive about there hair loss.
been there done that, felt those feelings.
anty Smile
04-30-2011, 02:01 PM,
(04-29-2011, 11:12 AM)antywanty Wrote: Does nanogen work well? ----reply
hell yes,!!!!! it was my first stop in concealling my thining hairline.
it was my saviour for around 7 years.
and for that i truly thank the product.
and will never ever dis it.yeah it can be messy,if you get the amount wrong, and have to scrape, from youre head skin, ect. but its way better than the feeling of deep deppresion, walking around naked exposing no hairstyle and thinning, i'd never do that.
*****please please, just stop using it when youre hairs becoming so thin,as you may kidd yourself you cant see it, and beleive it, but when youre hair has really become so sparcethe fibres have nothing to bond to. and you end up with blackish clumps in youre hair.
then you do what i did,and bloody hell am i pleased i did,hell, wow,yes.
move over to hair replacement, i cant describe the confidence it gives you.do i wish i'd done it a few years ago? hell yes!!!!
youre never totally happy with nano fibres, especially in the later years when youre hair really starts shedding,dont get me wrong there great when youve got quite a lott of density to work with.
hell im a worrier, but let me give you some advice.hair systems 100 % thumbs up.
there bloody fantastic.!!!!
yeah im rammbling, why because im passionate about this subject.
and helping folk who want to do something positive about there hair loss.
been there done that, felt those feelings.
anty Smile

Anty,

You're only ranting because what you're saying s 100% true! I actually cannot disagree with you on anything you have said. You have pretty much described my life story to be honest! BIG respect!

Systems are the best theres no other way. I am a young hair loss sufferer but I feel systems are the no.1 solution no huge payments, no seriously damaging side effects, no rip offs. just how it is!

People - the sooner you realise this, the better you're money's worth will be. Don't let taboo's be the reason for you're decision, and lets face it.... I'd rather admit to the beautiful girl I meet that ''I wear my hair'' than have to tell her, ''I have no function in my penis for you to enjoy later''..... Wink

Just a point Tongue

Leondon