Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
04-25-2011, 05:55 PM,
Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
Mr Kennedy is claiming on apparently all the hair sites I shaved my head becasue of BA's bad wig. That is simply not true. Here is the real story and the issues began in this post

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...98#pid8698

When TL and BA split I did not know where to go. My Only contact was Gary and it was my understanding it was his company and Mikes. John came into the picture somewhere along the line. In any case I received a badly vented unit and got caught in the middle of a legal battle. I went with the "known" over the unknown. I know little about the business dealings. I recieved a refund from John after a couple of bad units and went to BA. NO COMPANY is perfect. Since I was waiting for a unit from BA nd had a refund from John I ordered a unit from Cool Piece and the base did not fit....Sent it back and got the same unit back untouched. In the mean time I received a unit from BA and it had some issues with density. this all is over the course of a couple years. ( I mentioned one year in my post but it has been going on awhile as the post above reveals. )

After along wait, I received a very bad Chinese order from BA that did not match anything I sent as far as a template and he suggested a Korean and I reordered it and it came in to light in density which he fixed. I shelved it while I waited for another I ordered. He said the template was lost so I sent him measurements instead of a new template.. MISTAKE...When it came it did not have any temples or sideburns....I apparently sent bad measurements.

Now here is where Kennedy is making hay out of the wrong thing. I decided the hair was wearing me. I was not wearing the hair and I tore the unit up and went out au natural. I was angry at my reaction not the company........ I did not shave my head it was already shaved for years since I was wearing a full cap Even then I did not wear 100% of the time either. Which is a good thing becasue I was waiting for fixes with ALL the companies at one time or another. I was more angry at my reaction to a year or two of issues and had to finally prove to myself and everyone around me the hair was simply not that important to me to let it affect me that badly. So I posted a profile pic of myself on FB to ALL my friends from way back and today and on the site without hair and yes it was liberating and the responses were kind and still are. I am now a part time wearer and when I wear people are amazed how natural the units look. When I don't I am a rock star.....LOL

But I really did not hide the fact I wear .People KNOW I wore becasue I told them. Always have. Even on 1st dates. So not wearing is and was not a big deal for me. I was simply tired of ALL the issues from all the companies starting with the post above on this very forum to Cool Piece and finally BA... I have nothing against John or Gary. They have been very accommodating and i would and have recommended people to both sites and let them decide.

I will be wearing on occasion. In fact I cut up and old unit short and like it....I will be ordering from John and yes even Gary in the future. Everyone deserves second chances, I don't believe in bashing other people. I did not bash Toplace or cool Piece in any Forum and do not like my posts being used for others personal vendettas.

Everyone gains and loses customers and gets them back and loses them again . That's business. I judge character by personal experience. People are allowed to make mistakes. But Hair wearing is NOT allowed to own me.
04-26-2011, 02:10 AM,
RE: Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
(04-25-2011, 07:24 PM)timguyperson Wrote: I see what you're saying mate. No company is perfect. I guess the reason why people got pissed off with BA after seeing your post was because it was his unit that finally made you give up wearing, however in reality it was issues with a few companies over the years.

My personal experience is that I've ordered from 3 different places, and the pieces from BA were the worst. They were dried out, brittle, shedding, red, etc... They were absolutely horrible pieces. I hope for the sake of his customers he improves things. I'm sure there are many other people that have been turned off of wearing after getting a piece from him. Which I think is a bit of a shame.

Every company I have ever used has been a crap shoot from the days of Salon units ordering . Thankfully then I was oprdering show pieces and not daily wear. I did not start ordering daily wear until they were at a price that made it worth the hassle.

Inconsistency is the issue with ALL places. So much so I never ordered more than one unit at a time. They know that and that is why they all offer money back and fix it guarantees. It is the nature of the business. Reorders may or may not be from the same supplier. When suppliers change the templates don't go with them. I guessed that's why Cool Piece surprisingly sent the template back with the order. Its a great idea and one I will request going forward.

I have not had any issue with the hair itself other than one pol unit a long time ago shedding in one area badly. BA was the straw that broke the camels back not the entire reason I decided to take a break.

I just don' t think it is right to bash other companies using anything other than PERSONAL experience and then exaggerating it for a personal vendetta. I will and have defended BA , TopLace cool Piece and even Hollywood Lace even though all will have issue from time to time. From 12 years of wearing internet units I have realized of all things consistency is what is lacking the most.
04-27-2011, 07:25 AM,
Thanks for being honest and clearing things up. Its one thing if people want to give their own opinion, but they shouldn't use others names as examples because something like this could happen.
04-29-2011, 06:17 AM,
(04-25-2011, 05:55 PM)TomBongi Wrote: Mr Kennedy is claiming on apparently all the hair sites I shaved my head becasue of BA's bad wig. That is simply not true. Here is the real story and the issues began in this post

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...98#pid8698

When TL and BA split I did not know where to go. My Only contact was Gary and it was my understanding it was his company and Mikes. John came into the picture somewhere along the line. In any case I received a badly vented unit and got caught in the middle of a legal battle. I went with the "known" over the unknown. I know little about the business dealings. I recieved a refund from John after a couple of bad units and went to BA. NO COMPANY is perfect. Since I was waiting for a unit from BA nd had a refund from John I ordered a unit from Cool Piece and the base did not fit....Sent it back and got the same unit back untouched. In the mean time I received a unit from BA and it had some issues with density. this all is over the course of a couple years. ( I mentioned one year in my post but it has been going on awhile as the post above reveals. )

After along wait, I received a very bad Chinese order from BA that did not match anything I sent as far as a template and he suggested a Korean and I reordered it and it came in to light in density which he fixed. I shelved it while I waited for another I ordered. He said the template was lost so I sent him measurements instead of a new template.. MISTAKE...When it came it did not have any temples or sideburns....I apparently sent bad measurements.

Now here is where Kennedy is making hay out of the wrong thing. I decided the hair was wearing me. I was not wearing the hair and I tore the unit up and went out au natural. I was angry at my reaction not the company........ I did not shave my head it was already shaved for years since I was wearing a full cap Even then I did not wear 100% of the time either. Which is a good thing becasue I was waiting for fixes with ALL the companies at one time or another. I was more angry at my reaction to a year or two of issues and had to finally prove to myself and everyone around me the hair was simply not that important to me to let it affect me that badly. So I posted a profile pic of myself on FB to ALL my friends from way back and today and on the site without hair and yes it was liberating and the responses were kind and still are. I am now a part time wearer and when I wear people are amazed how natural the units look. When I don't I am a rock star.....LOL

But I really did not hide the fact I wear .People KNOW I wore becasue I told them. Always have. Even on 1st dates. So not wearing is and was not a big deal for me. I was simply tired of ALL the issues from all the companies starting with the post above on this very forum to Cool Piece and finally BA... I have nothing against John or Gary. They have been very accommodating and i would and have recommended people to both sites and let them decide.

I will be wearing on occasion. In fact I cut up and old unit short and like it....I will be ordering from John and yes even Gary in the future. Everyone deserves second chances, I don't believe in bashing other people. I did not bash Toplace or cool Piece in any Forum and do not like my posts being used for others personal vendettas.

Everyone gains and loses customers and gets them back and loses them again . That's business. I judge character by personal experience. People are allowed to make mistakes. But Hair wearing is NOT allowed to own me.
I have had a quick read of those posts you mentioned and i am shocked that someone would use another person to further their own ends.
Wasn't the guy Kennedy a close friend of BA at one point,or still is?
It all seems rather foolish and confusing on one of the forums as another company seems to be embroiled in it all?
In fact there are folks over there convinced that this is some sort of propeganda by BA and his folks and that the new company is being fronted for him?
My head was spinning after reading it but to actually use you in that arguement is a disgrace!
For what it is worth i think that you look great Tom,with or without hair and the full cap you cut in looks great for you!
Happy wearing(or not!")
04-29-2011, 12:21 PM,
Propaganda? I didn't understand that statement. what are you suggesting?
04-29-2011, 01:39 PM,
I dunno, I don't see the point in wearing a wig on and off.

Well maybe if I'm older, married and not concerned about what people think.

The reality is that, I'm in my prime, single, and need to make something of myself. And so wearing a wig on and off would defeat the purpose. So I have to wear 24/7, this means that consistency is EVERYTHING. Being without hair for some is simply not an option.
04-30-2011, 01:05 AM,
(04-29-2011, 12:21 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: Propaganda? I didn't understand that statement. what are you suggesting?
From what i read elsewhere the suggestion is that there is a clever marketing campaign by BAs people under various names who are flooding some sites with bad reviews etc of his systems whilst recommending them to a new comapny who have just started trading in the U.S.
In doing this it allows BAs company to be run down and cease trading and then frees the way for this new company that has already been set up in advance.
Far fetched? maybe?but it could be a possability.
04-30-2011, 05:04 AM,
No way, I don't buy it. He JUST created a brand new site.. why would he create a new site just to have it bashed.. He runs one of the most popular hair replacement forums. And hes always advertising his new korean/thin lace units. So why would he have people trying to destroy all that just to promote yet another site that no one has even heard of?
04-30-2011, 07:40 AM,
(04-30-2011, 05:04 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: No way, I don't buy it. He JUST created a brand new site.. why would he create a new site just to have it bashed.. He runs one of the most popular hair replacement forums. And hes always advertising his new korean/thin lace units. So why would he have people trying to destroy all that just to promote yet another site that no one has even heard of?
I was thinking along the same lines as yourself as i couldn't see it at all.
The way the arguement was put across and the way i read and understood it was that by BA doing this he would make his business go under and and so wipe the slate clean in all areas of it while the other company that he has fronted by someone else would pick up the business.
I know far fetched but just reporting what i had read on another hair forum.
04-30-2011, 11:36 AM,
I don't buy it. BA seems to be a proud person and proud of his companies and products. Hes always posting pictures every week showcasing his products etc. I can't see him building a brand new site, constantly posting pictures and telling everyone how great his new systems are just to set out to destroy it all to promote a brand new company I never even heard of. That means he would also be destroying his forum.. his forum is probably his greatest asset. Just doesn't add up to me. Plus wouldn't his forum be the FIRST place where complaints would come from?

Its probably someone with a new company bashing BA and trying to steal his customers over.. That would make more sense to me.