Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipping/ etc to Ireland
04-24-2011, 02:46 AM,
shipping/ etc to Ireland
Hi,
Some quick question (sorry if they were already made). How long does the Order takes the shipping to republic of Ireland?

And from where (online) should we order the tapes, glue etc ?

Does somebody know a salon that do cutting of hair systems in ireland?

Kind regards
04-24-2011, 06:13 AM,
RE: shipping/ etc to Ireland
If you are ordering a stock system ,it`s dispatched as soon as you order is received and takes 4/5 working days via normal mail. You can order from Debbie`s site here
http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com/...ds_002.htm
I don`t know your location but there is one in Dublin [ one guy from north of the border got his system styled-in there recently and was happy] His details: Jamie Coughlan. 086 1921991 or [email protected]
I`m near Cork city so if Dublin is awkward and Cork is nearer, let me know and I can arrange for my stylist to do it for you. I think Jamie charges around 70-80 Euros....that includes any subsequent visit you might want to `tidy `it up... Paul.
p.s. you should also order a bottle of Knot-sealer ..available under the `` Accessories`link on Debbie`s site.
04-24-2011, 09:58 AM,
(04-24-2011, 06:13 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: If you are ordering a stock system ,it`s dispatched as soon as you order is received and takes 4/5 working days via normal mail. You can order from Debbie`s site here
http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com/...ds_002.htm
I don`t know your location but there is one in Dublin [ one guy from north of the border got his system styled-in there recently and was happy] His details: Jamie Coughlan. 086 1921991 or [email protected]
I`m near Cork city so if Dublin is awkward and Cork is nearer, let me know and I can arrange for my stylist to do it for you. I think Jamie charges around 70-80 Euros....that includes any subsequent visit you might want to `tidy `it up... Paul.
p.s. you should also order a bottle of Knot-sealer ..available under the `` Accessories`link on Debbie`s site.
Thanks very much for details.
It Sounds Great we also live near Cork . It will Be great to be in contact with you.
04-24-2011, 08:04 PM,
Hi again..... I usually get mine styled-in on Saturday afternoons ..kind of `last customer` of the day.....she has a screen which she can put around your chair down at the back of the salon,so it`s private..... a custom-made system will be most likely to give you a good fit.....stocks can be a bit `hit and miss` fit-wise. Just give me a shout anytime... Paul.
04-24-2011, 09:49 PM,
HI paul,
thanks very much. My husband is going to be in contact with you very soon. We will give the order probably next month. First we have to make template. We hope we could get some suggestions from you.

Kind regards
04-25-2011, 02:50 PM,
Paul you should have a free system a year for all the time you spend helping everyone here Smile
04-25-2011, 09:35 PM,
Hi Johnny..... I enjoy it and I have some time on my hands just now... I`m just happy that people find my input helpful....at the end of the day, it`s a person`s own choice on what they finally settle -on in terms of style, density etc..... I know how `intimidating` this whole thing is/can be for people considering wearing.... I honestly don`t claim to know it all, but it`s not as tricky as people naturally imagine........ I`m just delighted to have found Toplace after a long time of being ripped-off with shoddy systems at sky-high prices and being fed a load of codswollop on products /bonding etc...... Nothing is /will ever be the same as having all your own hair, but with a decent reasonably-priced system, a good cut-in, and the right boning/de-bonding products, this is the next best thing.... glad to be of help anyway..Paul.