Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about sending back an order?
04-22-2011, 07:59 PM,
RE: Question about sending back an order?
Just to clarify there for guys not living in USA. This happened to me when I first glanced at the polythene envelope..... it was delivered by the normal mailman..... I looked at the packet and saw ``USPS`` on it .... at first-glance [I was half asleep ! ] I was wondering why a UPS parcel had been delivered by a non-UPS driver/delivery man......then I realised my mistake ``USPS`` is United States Postal Service..whereas UPS is `United Parcel Service`...the guys with the brown vans..... isn`t it a very similar abbreviation ? By the way..even though it was sent `normally` and subsequent orders too, I actually DID have to sign for it for some reason....the postal service here had attached their own label to it with the peel-off barcode strips and a signature was required.....don`t ask me why this is/was but I have always been required to sign for my Toplace deliveries..... it seems strange when they are sent by normal first class mail from America.... even though John has sent it without a signature -requirement, the postal service here has attached their own recorded delivery label to the packet......Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about sending back an order? - Paul In Ireland - 04-22-2011, 07:59 PM