Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about sending back an order?
04-21-2011, 01:28 PM,
Question about sending back an order?
Hey guys, I sent my order in on March 17 and I noticed that I did not see on the form where to list the desired density so I wrote it in on another note to make it 65% density. Two weeks ago I was looking at the old e-mail and noticed on the form that it listed 45% denisty which is not going to work for me. I called John last week and he said to just send an e-mail to him asking for the change and that it wouldn't be to late, after just looking at the calendar now I realize it is over 5 weeks since my order and I'm hoping if it does comes and it is not the right density that it will not take and additional 5 to 7 weeks to get it back. If you have to resend the piece in for an alteration or change like this how long does it take to get it back? Worst case scenario I guess I would order a stock piece to hold me over but I have 2 questiona about that. I know they come 6 inches long and at a medium density but what percentage is that equivalent to number wise, example 65%? Also I would need the color to be 1B ( off black) can they dye it and does it come with a graduated front? thanks in advance
04-21-2011, 09:33 PM,
RE: Question about sending back an order?
Howdy... I wouldn`t think it would take an additional 6 or 7 weeks.. after all, it is already made/fabricated and not in a Q .... I think once it reaches the factory, it will simply be added-to and sent back [just my hunch] Medium density is 65%. Stocks are available in 1b colour.
I`m sure John will be able to check it if it has not yet arrived from the factory..he can simply send it straight back without sending it to you...there`s no point in sending it to you if the density is off.......however, if it`s already on it`s way to you, just have a look at it when it arrives ..you`ll know when you see it...... You could just mail John and he`ll let you know the status of your order is.....hopefully things work out for you..we can all make mistakes when ordering.... stocks are graduated too. Paul.
04-22-2011, 11:35 AM,
Thanks Paul, I talked to John today and he did send the changes into the factory and it will becoming in 7 to 10 days. Question though about the delivery, does it come by standard mail or does it come ups or fed ex? Just trying to find out if someone has to be home to sign for it, thanks in advamce.
04-22-2011, 04:25 PM,
It will be sent via USPS First Class unless you opted for FedEx delivery--extra cost of course. No one will have to sign for it and it will not have the name 'Toplace' on the package--just the initials 'TL' and the return address so it will be discrete.
Regards,
John
04-22-2011, 07:59 PM,
Just to clarify there for guys not living in USA. This happened to me when I first glanced at the polythene envelope..... it was delivered by the normal mailman..... I looked at the packet and saw ``USPS`` on it .... at first-glance [I was half asleep ! ] I was wondering why a UPS parcel had been delivered by a non-UPS driver/delivery man......then I realised my mistake ``USPS`` is United States Postal Service..whereas UPS is `United Parcel Service`...the guys with the brown vans..... isn`t it a very similar abbreviation ? By the way..even though it was sent `normally` and subsequent orders too, I actually DID have to sign for it for some reason....the postal service here had attached their own label to it with the peel-off barcode strips and a signature was required.....don`t ask me why this is/was but I have always been required to sign for my Toplace deliveries..... it seems strange when they are sent by normal first class mail from America.... even though John has sent it without a signature -requirement, the postal service here has attached their own recorded delivery label to the packet......Paul.
05-01-2011, 05:06 AM,
Hey thanks John and Paul, I just moved into a new apartment and this week has been very hectic. The package is going to my old address two towns over, while I am on good terms with my last roomate I had some problems with my other neighbors and am hoping the UPS guy doesn't put my order in the wrong mail box ( he often does). As of today my ex-roomate said other than junk mail nothing else has come for me, I'm trying to find the original e-mail that went with the order because I forgot whether it came with a tracking number or not. Just out of curiosity can a stock unit be rushed if one pays extra and how long would that take?
05-01-2011, 09:21 AM,
If you look down the bottom of the `` how to order`` page, it states you can have your system sent by `Fedex` overnight delivery .... I`m sure if you ask John to send you a stock and want it sent by `Fedex` he`ll be happy to oblige..... there are no tracking numbers on E-mails...well, I`ve never seen one... I usually get an e mail just telling me they system has been shipped [they are sent by First class U.S. postal service]
05-05-2011, 11:29 AM,
How do I send in my template? I am a future wearer and I don't see any directions how to do that. Am I missing something?

I also have A LOT of other questions (being a newbie and all), but I will post those in the appropriate threads.
05-05-2011, 08:26 PM,
You put it in a padded envelope--simply press /crease it flat ear-to-ear, place it in a padded envelope and post it to the address shown on the `` Contact`` tab at the top of the page.Enclose your hair sample and your specifications... a pic or two of your head and a pic of a style you`d like to achieve will be helpful to the factory...it not necessary but I`d advise it...will help the person making it. You`ll be sent an invoice via e-mail and you can pay using `Pay-pal`...Paul.