Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics)
04-21-2011, 07:47 AM,
RE: Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics)
Hi leondon.. yeah that looks ok to me .. send in a clear pic/s with your order showing your hair as you wear it normally [not held up like in the pic there] also enclose that pic above but clearer if you can .. it will show the factory the exact shape /area to be covered.....they will ventilate the hair to sit onto the base to suit/fit in with your existing hair... if you feel more comfortable just order straight hair, but with the bodywave, it`s quite slight really and anyway after a bit of wear/washing it will be even less obvious.... I think even a little bit of a wave looks very natural..... if the fringe is /will be trimmed a bit short, it will hardly be visible. I hope this works out well for you ... from what I can see in that [unclear ] pic..your hair generally seems quite thick.... it`s hard to see any recession from the front hairline....but I`m sure you know best .... send in a nice pencil-thickness/diameter of your hair ..about an inch long, for a good colour-match.... order in your products including Knot-sealer.... the early days of wearing are all about finding what particular products work best for you for the best hold and ease of clean-up... Debbie`s site has all you might need with a note of their different strengths. There are other site supplying them too....depending on which part of the world you are in you might find one that bit nearer to home... I found Debbie to be quite reasonably-priced, including the shipping charge..... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics) - Paul In Ireland - 04-21-2011, 07:47 AM