Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM,
forum
hi guys , is it me or if you were a poster at the other site , that forum was so user friendly imo. just cannot stomach the owner of the site as i left on my own. i like to read here but no one posts enought. i feel if the format was more like old one many would post and get fast replys...j-rob-dino-johnny - many of the old guys..
bobby/philly
04-21-2011, 09:57 AM,
RE: forum
Maybe it's just that I am used to the more modern message boards, but I can't really see that much of a difference.

Is it really more difficult to use these new formats? Or is it that you are used to seeing things the other way?

Good to see you're still posting, btw.
04-21-2011, 03:48 PM,
j-rob maybe i am just lazy...seen your full cap picts
you looking good buddy. i am married now over a couple of years now since we meant in vegas. my wife worked as a stlyist in hair factory while in the philippines haha..i got like tons of lady friends their, but i dont get hair their. still i get it from china here...nice to see u are sorted out with full cap.. i am looking good in my units. but i need to order more soon i am now down to 3 quality units and a few real bad i-laces the early stage ones.BAD.
bobby
04-21-2011, 08:39 PM,
Hi bobby... My opinion is simply people `move-on` a bit in their lives...they get used to wearing etc. and eventually they lose interest in posting.... I can fully understand that because there is a lot of repetition, as new people come on and ask the same thing which has already been dealt-with. I suppose a forum like this has a lot of information in/on it and that can be a `problem`for new people ..they want a specific point / question answered and it`s `buried`somewhere down the pages... it`s understandable that they will just ask it in a new thread. The only `problem`with this forum as I see it, is , when someone leaves a long-ish question including pics, the first person to reply, hits the `reply`button immediately at the bottom of the post instead of typing in the blank ``Quick reply`` box underneath/separate from the original post...this re-produces the whole thing over again along with the reply and makes the thread harder to read because the page has to be scrolled-down and ends up being 3 or 4 pages long ...... when a few people do the same, the whole thing just becomes SO long and the original post is continually being re-produced..... be good if people wanting to reply to anything could just type their reply in the [new/blank ] ``Quick reply`` box underneath ..just click the mouse in the box, type away, and then click the `` Post reply`` white button...... it will help to keep the thing `tidy`... regards to everyone... Paul.
04-22-2011, 02:48 AM,
soory paul i got used to my am coffee browsing . because of lots of dramma and good reading..
bobby
04-22-2011, 08:06 AM,
Whether you hate or love the other guy, that forum has always been a hot spot. Before he was even involved in toplace. I think its because there is always something new going on, or some new expectation. Whatever it is, whether its something great or sucks, whether something is being hyped etc.. it still is something new to get peoples interest. A new tape, a new styling gel, a new bleaching kid.. You have to give the guy credit in that area. He keeps the people entertained for sure. The more we contribute new ideas, and create the discussions the more life will be brought to this board.
04-22-2011, 12:07 PM,
lol lol