Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has changed in the last 3-5 years
09-09-2009, 05:34 AM,
What has changed in the last 3-5 years
Hi,im pretty new here,ive been lurking here for a while but now im looking into toplace more seriously,and i wanted to know what advances in Hair replacements have been made in the last 3-5 years?

i was browsing the old forum and it seemed that for quite a while PSB was the big thing,and i was looking at pics all the way back to '05,but i want to know what are the most recent big changes as far as undetectability goes?
09-09-2009, 05:50 AM,
Re: What has changed in the last 3-5 years
One thing I have noticed is improvements in tapes and thinner skin units.
09-09-2009, 11:00 PM,
Hi
I was just surfing the posts on the website and I came across this one..(I have lots of free time Smile)..
I had a few questions as I joined this website only this year..
When did the latest lace system arrieved?..Was it really ground breaking for all the system wearers?
And are we going to get any new ground breaking system coming to the market soon?
Is there any new type of system in the pipeline..
Any input would be an interesting info for me..
Regards
09-10-2009, 05:23 AM,
No lace is lace and hair is tied into it never mind what anyone else tells you, It was a toupee 40 years ago its a toupee today.

Yes the material has got thinner, Yes the hair is processed to better quality, Yes bleaching of the knots helps with a more natural appearance with darker hair, But the fact is it is still a toupee I couldn't give a toss how Hair Replacement Company's
market it today, They are full of crap and all of them sell toupees, But if you ask them that they will say things like, No its a hair unit, No its a hair system, Well I will tell you straight, No it aint ! Its a toupee, Thats a Fact !
09-10-2009, 11:17 AM,
I hate the word "toupee" and refuse to ever wear one. I do, however, wear a lace WIG. Wink
09-10-2009, 11:22 AM,
buckeye Wrote:I hate the word "toupee" and refuse to ever wear one. I do, however, wear a lace WIG. Wink

You may hate the word mate, But thats what we all wear.
09-10-2009, 04:33 PM,
I wear mesh netting with hair tied to it.
09-10-2009, 04:43 PM,
JamesKennedy Wrote:I wear mesh netting with hair tied to it.

Yeah better known as a toupee :lol:
09-11-2009, 04:45 AM,
i'm wearing a follicly challenged pigmented cylindrical filament apparatus.