Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old units (new sitting 2 yrs poly ripping
04-17-2011, 04:09 PM,
old units (new sitting 2 yrs poly ripping
i brought a ton of old units a few yrs ago and i am finding our even with proper storage that . while removing the tape the poly rips so easy...all lace with 3/4" psb sides and back..anyone???i am trying to rid my self of all the old ugly ones only 2 nice ones left. i think any hair wearer should have a few xtra at all times.
bobby/philly
04-18-2011, 01:05 AM,
RE: old units (new sitting 2 yrs poly ripping
(04-17-2011, 04:09 PM)bobbyphilly Wrote: i brought a ton of old units a few yrs ago and i am finding our even with proper storage that . while removing the tape the poly rips so easy...all lace with 3/4" psb sides and back..anyone???i am trying to rid my self of all the old ugly ones only 2 nice ones left. i think any hair wearer should have a few xtra at all times.
bobby/philly

Hello Bob,

I have all poly, thin skin units older than 2 years and the base have not dried out !

Of course, I don't use tape! Why ? When glue is so much easier I find to use !

Try some glue Bob....I use Davlyn for the initial attachment ( just around the perimeter, not all over the base ) and than subsequent attachments, (while the Davlyn is stiil on the base ) I use GTBG !
All use all three GTBG at different times or a combination of 2, but most often just the one. The three are:

Spiking Spray
Rubber Cement
Spiking Glue Gel

Have a great day Bob....if ya try the glue route, drop a post !

johnny/albuquerque