Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coloring
04-13-2011, 08:57 PM,
RE: Coloring
Fred is totally right ..DON`T attempt to colour any system while it`s on your head..you`ll only succeed in staining the lace permanently....there are plenty posts to do with colouring in the forum... I`d advise you to just darken-down your own hair a little.. just try leaving it in for say 10 minutes and then rinse/shampoo as normal.... you don`t want to make it too dark either..as Fred say`s ..your system hair will lighten a bit after a few washes/exposure to sunlight etc.. so this issue will lessen with time.... I posted pics with advice on the excess lace recently.... most usual/frequently-asked questions have been covered down along the forum guys...I know it`s maybe a bit time-consuming reading them all, but it`s best to get fully-informed before you decide both to wear and settle on what type of system / style you`d like to go with..... this will save you stressing over things when your first system arrives.... have a look at the pics here.... http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=4285
regards...Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Coloring - Bee - 04-13-2011, 02:14 PM
RE: Coloring - FredTJ - 04-13-2011, 04:11 PM
RE: Coloring - Paul In Ireland - 04-13-2011, 08:57 PM
RE: Coloring - Bee - 04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
RE: Coloring - Paul In Ireland - 04-15-2011, 12:54 AM