Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair for dummies..
04-12-2011, 06:56 AM,
Hair for dummies..
Are there any video tutorialĀ“s out there any one can recommend for newbies on the basic stuff from the first stages of applying the piece to the moment you de bond clense the scalp and re attach ?

Im interested in the best type of bond and when is the best time to tweak the system , also the maintenance of the piece..
04-12-2011, 08:01 AM,
RE: Hair for dummies..
I would thoroughly recommend that first timers go to a professional for the first cut in and attachment. That way you know its done right, can ask questions, and are confident in it from the beginning.

I have been wearing 4 months and use Ghost Bond and keep bonded for 3 weeks.
04-12-2011, 08:32 AM,
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...stems&aq=f
Hope that helps.....
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM,
Thanks for the link..
04-13-2011, 07:24 PM,
Im growing my hair out from a totally bald shaved cut, how long on the sides and back should the hair be to pull off a realistic blend? Using a topper that is..
04-13-2011, 08:25 PM,
It`s down to whatever way you want to wear generally... all systems come with 6-inch hair length as standard [unless you ask for a shorter length]......I suppose you should leave it grow out as much as you can [ 2 or 3 inches at least ] so the stylist has something to `work`with /blend in on ....it will be between the two of you to settle on the `finished article`...Paul.