Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While waiting for my order...
04-14-2011, 03:24 AM,
RE: While waiting for my order...
Just to refer briefly there to the remarks from timguyperson re the ventilation of the front and John `kicking ass`.... yeah I`m not disagreeing to any degree.... I guess though when a large factory is producing so many different systems and [ probably] also for companies besides Toplace, I guess the fact that systems are individually made, will lead to variations in the finished products to different degrees..... no two systems will be `clones`of each other ..I noticed a difference on my latest topper compared to the previous one, in that the hair on the poly strip was inclined to `stand up`more than lay flatter ..again it`s the way the hair is injected into the poly and down to the individual ventilator.....which is why an accompanying picture of the style you`d like to achieve will help when a thing is being made by some person on the other side of the world who hasn`t a clue what any of us individuals look like or what way our remaining hair looks/grows........ I`m sure John does his best to keep on top of things such as this, but to an extent, I guess he can`t `vet` every system when it arrives in from the factory as he hasn`t any way of really knowing how it looks/sits on an individual`s head.....if a wearer / customer feels it`s not as was ordered/ specified, I`d just say ,whilst it`s frustrating etc. [having to send it back/wait longer] it`s the real world and things can and do sometimes go awry... John will be happy to deal with any issues once you contact him..... regards to all on the forum.. Paul.
(04-13-2011, 06:19 PM)sagem Wrote: If you do have to bleach the piece yourself, what type of bleach do you use?
Is it regular highlight bleach and peroxide?
Bleaching kits are available from Debbies site [and other ones too] I have read of wearers buying them in hair salon supply places too. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
While waiting for my order... - Val - 04-11-2011, 10:18 PM
RE: While waiting for my order... - AAA - 04-13-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: While waiting for my order... - Val - 04-13-2011, 08:23 AM
RE: While waiting for my order... - sagem - 04-13-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: While waiting for my order... - Paul In Ireland - 04-14-2011, 03:24 AM