Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/4 cap or Full Cap Difference
04-11-2011, 04:00 PM,
3/4 cap or Full Cap Difference
I used to wear, and I'm considering wearing again. However, my side/back hair is getting so thin. Plus I'd like to avoid the color matching issues associated with toppers. That is if, in fact, wearing a 3/4 or full cap is not that much harder or troublesome than a topper.

Is a 3/4 cap easier than a full cap or are they the same? It seems that keeping a little bit of your own hair on the sides and back would make it easier. Is this true? (I'm talking like one inch). If so I'd rather go that way and go with a bit longer of a style (kind of messy and careless, I'm a musician lol).

And there any special instructions for making temples for 3/4 or full caps, anything you need to tell the factory so they vent it correctly?

I've been out of the loop for a couple years. What's the best adhesive (generally) if you want to remove/re-attach your hair every 2-3 days or so? I would like to go for easier clean up and more frequent removals, if possible. I used to use ultra hold but that was a lot of clean up. I remember scraping my head with a credit card or old drivers license and it just being very irritating, not to mention the glue getting in the SFS lace holes.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
3/4 cap or Full Cap Difference - expriest - 04-11-2011, 04:00 PM
RE: 3/4 cap or Full Cap Difference - Henry - 04-11-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: 3/4 cap or Full Cap Difference - JRob - 04-20-2011, 12:23 PM