Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Base?
04-11-2011, 03:37 PM,
Custom Base?
I was wondering if it's possible to have a base made up of the new thinskin (tl700) with a SFS hairline? I love the way thinskins bond, and the scalp look, but I don't think the hairlines are as good. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to hear some feedback on the TL700s. There seems to be not a lot of feedback on these. I'd like to see exposed hairlines.

Thanks
04-13-2011, 03:28 AM,
RE: Custom Base?
Hello? Can I have a custom base or do I have to order what is available???
04-13-2011, 05:50 AM,
I`m not 100% sure on this, but I can`t see why not.....it`s quite normal to have polyurethane attached to lace [which is what I wear at the moment] ..having said that, it just might not be possible,due to some issue which I`m not aware of .. I think you might be best to send John an e mail just to be sure....unless some wearer who has such a system, leaves an answer.... please allow time for John to respond ,as I know he is a bit behind with his response-times just now ... Paul.
04-14-2011, 01:51 PM,
Paul, why do you use the poly base if you don't mind me asking?
04-14-2011, 02:10 PM,
Hi Expriest,
Yes, we can do that combination. But really, the front of the TL 700 disappears so well that you're better off just going with an all TL 700 system.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
04-14-2011, 09:01 PM,
(04-14-2011, 01:51 PM)expriest Wrote: Paul, why do you use the poly base if you don't mind me asking?
Hi expriest.. I don`t wear all-poly [but have done in past years/my initial wearing time] I have a poly strip around the sides/back.....again it`s just personal choice..... I`m going all-lace on my next system. Like anything there are pluses and minuses....poly is easy to clean and you can simply peel he tapes off without having to use lots of solvents etc...it`s hard-wearing too.....downside is it`s that bit easier to detect to the touch....just down to individual likes/dislikes... Paul.