Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to find details on full caps
05-01-2011, 04:44 PM,
RE: Hard to find details on full caps
Dears,

First of all, let me apologize for taking so so long to reply, after you being so kind of fastly helping me on my issues. I had a trip and many issues that kept me away - and I honestly almost forgot the internet! Anyway, thank you very much for your tips, answers and very helpfull insights.

Indeed, my main concerns regarding the full-cap I am to buy are: dectectability to touch and if it inches a lot or presents to many issues at the side and back parts of growing hair.
Many of my doubts were quite answered by you, but I would just like to clarify that point: I was talking about the hair I will keep having at sides and back. I have a dense hair and plan to shave it once or twice a week to use the full cap, but I am worried that the growing hair at those parts of the head would be 1) too messy with liquid glue (I would prefere to rely less on tapes, as far as it is possible) and 2) too scratchy.

Of course, you could perfectly ask me why I am going to a fullcap with a have really dense and fast-growing hair at sides and back. And the asnwer is: exactly because of that. I really prefere being free of going almost every week to style my side hair. I would really prefere being free to take care of my full cap, shave my own hair, and so be on my own.

Thanks in advance for any new insights, guys!
Also, I would like to thanks for the adivece to JRob site, that is a really powerfull source of knowledge on the fullcap pathway. Wow, I am really really waiting for the DVD!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard to find details on full caps - andAstro - 05-01-2011, 04:44 PM