Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to find details on full caps
04-12-2011, 01:41 AM,
RE: Hard to find details on full caps
The itching was more at the nape. My skin was red there for a long long time, even when I started wearing a partial. It took about a month for the skin on the nape to go back to normal.

Using the got2bglue, could work out for the middle part of the scalp. I would try it out and test it. Personally I seem to go the tried and tested stuff that has worked in the past. Blue liner in strips. It starts to break down after a week, with heavy exercise during the week. So If I do the reatach at the sweet spot, clean up isnt bad.

And if clean up is bad, bubble wrap is the best thing I found. The bubble wrap slide beats everything I've tried. I've tried using foil but it pushes the glue into the lace more. It does an ok job, but the bubbles on the wrap get rid of all the glue. I have a massive roll, I cut 3 sheets about a4 and use that. Desolvit helps, I use the one called "sticky stuff" on their website. This way I don't have to worry about the clean up being a hassle, but I do need to get a backup piece.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard to find details on full caps - Henry - 04-12-2011, 01:41 AM