Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
04-11-2011, 05:17 AM,
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
Look at their forum! Thread is "Liberated.... to heck with it! LOL"

Tom shows a pic of himself with a shaved head.

Here were his reasons:

"I have been fighting with this for nearly a year now trying to get the right units and mostly they have been ok. This last one took six months, the one before had density issues and that was fixed and I have it reserved in the closet..LOL . The one I just received was a replacement for a very bad fit (Apparently they lost my template) I was so aggravated tonight after cutting it in.....I tore it up and threw it away LOL. I am over it for now. This one was made from only measurements abecasue the template was lost...I should have known better. My bad."

Funny, the guy thinks its all HIS FAULT! We've been dealing with BA's lies for years now! Taking 6 months for a piece, losing templates, awful quality, etc! Yes, Tom, its all your fault!

This guy had no choice but to shave his head!

Here is what BA tells him to do:

"You must send that piece back if it sideburns and ear areas it is a easy fix and why it is a must it helps me point out the problem to the factory."

Oh really? So the factory can see the problem!? Or perhaps he can resell it to some other person!

Sad stuff over there! More lies left and right and now guys are resorting to just shaving their heads!

Messages In This Thread
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces! - JamesKennedy - 04-11-2011, 05:17 AM