Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
04-14-2011, 05:53 PM,
RE: BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
Seem´s odd, are you saying if you buy from another company and not satisfied you will swap for free a system from your company?
04-15-2011, 04:52 AM,
(04-14-2011, 05:53 PM)sagem Wrote: Seem´s odd, are you saying if you buy from another company and not satisfied you will swap for free a system from your company?

Yes that is correct he is offering to send you a free hairpiece in exchange for a "korean" hairpiece, the offer is limited to only one unit per costumer.

I personally took advantage of this offer and I am very satisfied with my Toplace unit, thanks again John.
04-15-2011, 08:10 AM,
Just to say Im wearing.Have Been for six month today
I was given the salon contact via The top lace forum
Its Not à toplace system,
But The great thing is Its top quality.thanks to The referall
From someone who has worn thease systems.
As à wearer ,switching.moving on from concealers
Its bloody wonderfull.liberating!hell Is It.
My looks are important to me.iv allways liked My hair just so
Cant be bad when you still get admiring looks From
18 yr olds + at 46 i look 36,Im just so bloody overjoyed Im holding on to My looks
Anyone considering wearing.as long as you follow The rules
Its bloody.great.
Enjoying every day
04-15-2011, 12:00 PM,
(04-11-2011, 03:42 PM)JamesKennedy Wrote: I agree!

This guy is a crook! Gary needs to be put out of business!

Why would you say something like that? Why would you want someone's business to fail? There's a big difference between defrauding people and not living up to expectations.
04-15-2011, 12:23 PM,
Sagem,
Just to clarify, we will swap only Korean hair pieces bought from BA for a Toplace piece---not a piece from just any hair company.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
04-15-2011, 05:57 PM,
I did realize this it seems a generous offer, are the Korean piece´s really that bad then?
04-15-2011, 10:21 PM,
(04-15-2011, 05:57 PM)sagem Wrote: I did realize this it seems a generous offer, are the Korean piece´s really that bad then?
Think Dead cat which the moths have been at...lol .. Paul
04-15-2011, 10:50 PM,
I saw that post, all I can say is that reliability is number 1. Anyone can order a piece for half the price straight from the factory. But we as consumers want a quality product delivered in time, yes that puts pressure on the hairpiece companies...but thats why we pay extra. Some us don't have the luxury of shaving our heads, I have a medical condition and so can never shave my head. If a piece is late, its incredibly stressful.
04-17-2011, 04:03 PM,
dont want to bash the guy anymore,u know who . but tom looks great bald imo. but if he were getting his units the proper way maybe he would have wore longer...he has a great head to be bald. all tom needs is an earing . he looks cool. the gyuy is a really nice guy..
bobby/philly
BA is a competitor that likes to 'hype' his products as the greatest thing on earth. wow john like that i lace .i hate them.
bobby
04-20-2011, 11:29 AM,
(04-11-2011, 09:22 AM)JamesKennedy Wrote: Not that I know of. None have said anything about it. At a different barber shop I started out at a customer came in and wanted just his sides trimmed and the top cut down bald because he wore a hairpiece. He was in his late 60s. I told him I wear and he was amazed!

I attended a hair convention in Atlanta a couple of years ago.

One of the vendors there was a company that was selling a hair replacement kit that was geared toward women who wear lace full caps.

I started talking to them about their products. A few minutes in I mentioned that I was wearing a full cap. They were floored!

They kept calling people over to look at it. Some even had me pose for pictures.

When fellow hairwearers and industry professionals have no clue you are wearing, you know you're doing something right!