Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
04-22-2011, 08:20 AM,
RE: BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
Yeah Jrob's pics looked pretty amazing. I saw some high definition videos of you on hair direct and it looked very impressive. And I don't mean the hair direct unit looks good, ur full cap units looked good regardless of what company you went to. Toplace, Hairdirect etc etc. You always managed to pull off nice looking full cap systems regardless of what company you were involved with.

The only drawbacks for me about full caps is that you still have to have your hair a certain length. I like to buzz my side and back hair short, you cannot do that with a full cap. And the other thing I don't like about a full cap is that you are completely reliant on it. You can't just throw on a baseball cap and go about ur business. I enjoy the freedom of being able to wear hats when i want to. If i just wanna go out shopping or something, I can put on a hat and not worry about putting on a unit etc.
04-23-2011, 08:55 AM,
Thanks for the compliments xeon!

And you are absolutely right. The fact that you may have some style limitations is definitely a drawback to wearing a full cap. For guys like me who have little side and back hair it actually opens up style possibilities, but if that hair is usable it can be incorporated into a fade type cut when using a partial unit.
04-29-2011, 08:54 PM,
is the offer still runing ?
i mean if i send you a korean peace from BA can i get a custom toplace peace ?
04-30-2011, 02:49 AM,
The offer is still running. Send in your Korean piece and get a free Toplace unit---stock or custom. And free shipping and handling anywhere in the world. The offer is only good for one unit.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com
05-01-2011, 02:46 AM,
ok so i will make the template next week and contact you by mail to have all informations for the adress...
05-01-2011, 10:05 AM,
Just click the `` Contact`` tab up the top -right of the page ..the address is there.
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM,
ok great thank you paul
05-05-2011, 05:08 AM,
just finish my template, check your email john please