Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
04-11-2011, 05:17 AM,
BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
Look at their forum! Thread is "Liberated.... to heck with it! LOL"

Tom shows a pic of himself with a shaved head.

Here were his reasons:

"I have been fighting with this for nearly a year now trying to get the right units and mostly they have been ok. This last one took six months, the one before had density issues and that was fixed and I have it reserved in the closet..LOL . The one I just received was a replacement for a very bad fit (Apparently they lost my template) I was so aggravated tonight after cutting it in.....I tore it up and threw it away LOL. I am over it for now. This one was made from only measurements abecasue the template was lost...I should have known better. My bad."

Funny, the guy thinks its all HIS FAULT! We've been dealing with BA's lies for years now! Taking 6 months for a piece, losing templates, awful quality, etc! Yes, Tom, its all your fault!

This guy had no choice but to shave his head!

Here is what BA tells him to do:

"You must send that piece back if it sideburns and ear areas it is a easy fix and why it is a must it helps me point out the problem to the factory."

Oh really? So the factory can see the problem!? Or perhaps he can resell it to some other person!

Sad stuff over there! More lies left and right and now guys are resorting to just shaving their heads!
04-11-2011, 07:55 AM,
RE: BA causing people to shave their heads because of junk pieces!
What do you advise your customerĀ“s to do who are loosing there hair as i see you are a Barber? Some people look good with shaved heads, i saw that post the guy looks good.
04-11-2011, 08:02 AM,
I usually advise guys to keep their hair shorter. Nothing worse than having a guy who is obviously thinning on top and keeping it extra long!

However, some guys are able to leave a bit of length on top and cover up some baldness. But, it really depends on each person.

It really depends on head shape too. I've got some customers who are thinning and keeping short and have a longer narrow head. Those guys seem to be able to pull off the bald look.

However, those with a very round head really need hair on top. Myself, I have a Charlie Brown head if I'd shave it off. So I wouldn't be a candidate for the bald look.
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM,
Ok thanks for your answer. Out of interest do any of your customerĀ“s suspect you wear hair?
04-11-2011, 09:22 AM,
Not that I know of. None have said anything about it. At a different barber shop I started out at a customer came in and wanted just his sides trimmed and the top cut down bald because he wore a hairpiece. He was in his late 60s. I told him I wear and he was amazed! His piece was just a poly piece side part that you taped on daily and put on a stand to sleep at night.

I told him about Toplace, but he was happy as heck with the one he had and didn't care to get something more realistic! And in all honesty, even though the density was high, it matched perfectly and looked fine for an old man who wanted to hide his hair loss. He was in some type of singing quartet so he said he only wore it when he had shows or else when he went out to eat with his wife or for family gatherings. Otherwise, if he had to go to the store or just do chores outside or around the house, he didn't wear it.
04-11-2011, 09:29 AM,
Thats good to know as if someone is around hair all day long and no one notices the guy cutting his hair is wearing, the piece must be pretty good.
04-11-2011, 09:47 AM,
Well, I do try my best to have a unique style so that no one suspects. But in all honesty, nobody would notice a "bad hairline" or "bad piece" unless it really looked like a dead animal sitting on your head.
04-11-2011, 03:42 PM,
I agree!

Imagine this! When you are wearing a piece and know its going to thin out and wear down soon, you hope that the next one that comes in the mail is going to be able to be cut in and be worn!

Now, imagine if you have to go through that process for another 6 months to a year because he keep sending you complete trash! Or worse, its gotten to be so long that you have to shave your head!

This guy is a crook! Gary needs to be put out of business!

Just order from John at Toplace and call it a day!
04-14-2011, 03:05 PM,
You guys are wrong FACT! The Korean is the best FACT! BA keeps it real FACT! BA has the best costumer service FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT!

Yeahh I was being sarcastic .... actually the piece I received from BA was complete garbage... I almost gave up on the whole hair wearing thing.

Thank's to John I am now wearing hair and I am very happy, I am not an expert but it gets better every week....

John thanks for the Korean exchange offer I really appreciate your help, you have a costumer for life.
and sorry for my bad English
04-14-2011, 04:09 PM,
Just so newbies know the score: BA is a competitor that likes to 'hype' his products as the greatest thing on earth. We will exchange any Korean unit bought from BA with either a custom or stock Toplace unit---your choice and it's free. And shipping is free to anywhere in the world.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/