Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where To Get Cut In ??
04-07-2011, 04:11 PM,
Where To Get Cut In ??
Hello,

I am new to the site. I have been a wearer for about 20 years and all of that time i've been with a hair club. I wanted (needed) to try and cut some costs when my wife got sick and couldn't work any longer.

I am totally new to ordering on line. I know how to care for the system and what products I need, etc.; what I am having difficulty with is finding a local stylist to do the cut in when the system is new. I'm hoping to hear what others are doing.

Any information is kindly appreciated.

thanks alot.
04-07-2011, 08:39 PM,
RE: Where To Get Cut In ??
Where do you live MrJ ? Just post that here and there may be wearers in your area who can let you know details of a stylist in your area.....or just do what I did and approach a local stylist to ask if she`d oblige with a cut-in for me.....happily the first one I approached was happy to do it and she does a good job. ....... Paul.
04-08-2011, 01:14 PM,
MrJ - Highlight the "Hair Loss Info & Tips" link at the top of the page and select "Hair Replacement Tips". Select the 4th question "Do you have a list of barbers or stylists for my cut-in?". It will give you a list of participating stylists by state (if USA) and some in other countries as well. I managed to find 3 very close to me (within 10-15 miles) and I called 2 to ask a couple of questions.

Good Luck!
04-08-2011, 04:53 PM,
(04-08-2011, 01:14 PM)LBBBCOCO Wrote: MrJ - Highlight the "Hair Loss Info & Tips" link at the top of the page and select "Hair Replacement Tips". Select the 4th question "Do you have a list of barbers or stylists for my cut-in?". It will give you a list of participating stylists by state (if USA) and some in other countries as well. I managed to find 3 very close to me (within 10-15 miles) and I called 2 to ask a couple of questions.

Good Luck!

Thanks all for the info. I jotted a couple of stylists from the list that are in my area, which btw is in northern california.

I will be calling them.

Thanks again..
04-09-2011, 03:04 AM,
Mr J,
I've got more stylists in my data base. Where do you live? I'll check and post on here.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
04-10-2011, 07:41 AM,
(04-09-2011, 03:04 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Mr J,
I've got more stylists in my data base. Where do you live? I'll check and post on here.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

hi John,

I live in northern California, in between Sacramento and San Francisco.

First I want to thank you again for all of the help you have provided (on the phone with my questions and concerns, etc..). Awesome customer service!!

You had given me a name of a stylist in San Fran and that person hasn't returned my call or email. The list posted here had a couple of others and I have called those and left messages. I also called some local places (again) and I think I may have found two much more local. One salon close to my house said they can do it and to come in when i receive it. So it's looking up.

Again, thank you for all of your help.

04-10-2011, 08:43 PM,
Hi again MrJ.......hope it all works out for you and do please let us know how it goes..... if you find a good one locally, I`m sure John will be pleased to have the details for the database...best regards, Paul.