Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREATEST NEW GLUE I HAVE EVER USED
04-02-2011, 08:49 AM,
GREATEST NEW GLUE I HAVE EVER USED
This is it.. I now have the greatest hair system glue that I been searching for ,,,, for the past decade.. literally. Got2b is great, but the bond can be weak at times, people don't usually want to go more than 3 days, and my front always lifts with it. regular glue is just a hassle to clean up, but looks the best, and can give a decent hold. Tape, It can be easy to remove, and give a good bond, but doesn't always look that great in the front hairline. So what is the solution?

1. APPEARANCE = something that looks good, invisible. Something that doesn't make a sticky mess at the front hairline collecting dust and hair etc. Something with a low shine etc.

2. HOLD- Something that can give us AT LEAST a solid week hold. I don't plan on wearing more than a week, but something that can give me a solid hold for at least a week would be happy for me. But an adhesive that gives the best hold is ideal.

3. EASE OF APPLICATION AND REMOVAL- Something that takes seconds to put on, and seconds to take off. NO clean up, no hassle, no residue.. no mirror slides, no solvents, no soaking ur unit in chemicals.

I have found something that solves all 3 main areas. It looks great at the front hairline, no shine, and dries non sticky.. I have been experimenting with this and I got up to 3 weeks hold before it started to lift. and I have oily skin. On top of that, the ease of application and removal is actually EASIER than got2bglued this is the best part.

THe glue I have created does not break down from oil or sweat. U apply it in a thin layer on the perimeter and hairline, u wait five t0 15 seconds for it to dry clear. Apply the unit. U are good now for at least 3 weeks. No lift. nothing. exercise shower etc.

When its time to remove. u will need a special adhesive remover that is mostly alcohol. The glue is engineered to completely break bond and dissolve. There is no left over residue. U simply apply the solvent as u would alcohol or lace release, u wait around 2-4 mins and the hair system comes right off. Just rinse with water and everything comes off ur scalp and unit. There is no left over residue at all. the glue completely dissolves and the remaining filament is non sticky and can even be wiped completely off with a tissue or simply running water.

I will be selling this product on my website .. both the glue and conditioner will be sold .. the price is a little high but its worth it. Its 80 dollars for 3oz solvent plus 3oz glue/paste. See link below for more information.www.aprilfirst dot com
04-02-2011, 08:55 AM,
RE: GREATEST NEW GLUE I HAVE EVER USED
hahahaha, good one. Smile
04-03-2011, 02:47 AM,
lol lol
04-03-2011, 06:27 AM,
haha only two responses i must have pissed folks off lol
04-03-2011, 06:28 AM,
arg lol !
04-03-2011, 09:36 AM,
i thinik i'll carry on using my wallpaper paste, lol
04-03-2011, 07:50 PM,
strange the "GREATEST NEW GLUE I HAVE EVER USED "
was posted on april ist?lol
strange the "GREATEST NEW GLUE I HAVE EVER USED "
was posted on april ist?lol
04-05-2011, 10:39 AM,
I want this product. Someone make it happen!!!! Or you guys could always use the attached file...

Attached Files Image(s)