Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first stock piece has arrived..
04-01-2011, 03:31 AM,
first stock piece has arrived..
so i got my first stock piece a few days ago and am very pleased with the overall quality and the 1b colour is a perfect match but i noticed the piece is smaller than i expected after looking at many stock piece pictures on this site...is it possible that i may have gotten a "small" as opposed to a "large" piece? thanks.
04-01-2011, 05:26 AM,
RE: first stock piece has arrived..
Hi russ832..... according to the order help page they come in 3 sizes.....it`s possible the size you have been given/sent is not the nearest one to your balding area size, and was sent in error...usually it would be better to get one which is slightly larger so you can trim it to size rather than it being `small`... I suggest you measure it with a tape measure on the underside [ no hair in the way] from ear-to-ear and back- to- front ...e-mail John,letting him know the dimensions and ask what the next bigger size is .. John can send you a replacement if available ...... I know John is very busy just now, so please allow a few days for him to get back to you. Paul.
04-02-2011, 03:56 AM,
the measurement of the actual base is 8x10 (the lace) , but the hair measurement is only 6x8 because the lace perimeter sticks out about 2inches all the way around.
04-02-2011, 04:58 AM,
The excess lace is not `counted` as that `s trimmed off anyway before wearing so you don`t measure it with the `excess` included...just the part that you`ll be wearing, so it sounds like the smaller size to me ... just drop John an e mail anyway and he`ll sort it out for you. Paul.